Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Roll call for NJ hunters

Old 10-02-2002, 05:44 PM
Spike

Default RE: Roll call for NJ hunters

Live in Hunterdon County and hunt here also. Hunt mostly with the bow but also shotgun and muzzleload hunt for deer in zones 10 and 11...Got my doe, passed on some smaller bucks and waiting for mr. right.
Old 10-15-2002, 12:45 AM

i live in camden county ,and hunt burlington county zone 19 .i am a ubnj member .bow / muzzle / shotgun / deer ... small game ...also hunt chenango county n.y.

Old 10-15-2002, 01:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

stephen fox, Where do you hunt in Zone 19. I also hunt 19 a lot. I have my permit bow season for that zone. Glad to have you here enjoy the boards you will enjoy it hear.

Brian

Old 10-15-2002, 06:25 AM

my family has property in marlton ,kettle run area .and i also hunt in medford on some county land ,.between my family and a couple of neighbors we hunt about 80 acres ,lots of deer and the ones that dont get poached are nice ,i have some camtrack pics last year of three huge boys that i havent heard got taken ,none of us saw them during the season last year ,also we had a guy in the area killing alot of small bucks ,but from the co in the area he wont be around (legaly )for a while ,i guess his mouth cought up to him .last year i saw 3 diff co's in the woods all onto private land and i was happy to see them maybe the small ones might make it ,i havent taken a jersey buck in a few years as ,we have been letting them walk and it is paying off if we would only not mess up at the last minute ,i missed a real big 8 last turkey day morn,and my buddy missed a 10 as well .it will happen eventually .

Old 10-15-2002, 07:32 PM

Ocean County.I hunt state land zones21,24 and 10.I'm the Southern NJ Area Director for Ted Nugent United Sportsmen Of America.
Old 10-15-2002, 08:13 PM

Hi all,
I mostly hunt deer in Atlantic County zone 26 and 46, but have spots with family in Sussex co. Hunt Turkeys in Atlantic and Salem co. I prticularly like to deer hunt New York state because they allow hunting on Sunday (Fingerlakes Hunting club). We recently got land in NY (Herkimer co) and I am in the process of getting the land cleared for cabin, septic and well in.... to much to list, (winter approaching fast) cabin will be built by summer. President for UBNJ.

Good luck to all, be safe.
Take your kids hunting and you won't be hunting for your kids!!!!!!!!1
Old 10-15-2002, 10:37 PM
Spike

I live and hunt in western Warren County with bow and shotgun for deer and turkey.
Old 10-16-2002, 12:03 PM
Fork Horn

i live in gloucester county and hunt wharton state forest zones 19 and 23 for deer. mostly bow and blackpowder.

Old 10-18-2002, 08:46 AM

i live in Glen Gardner, Hunterdon County. I bow and shotgun hunt deer. Shotgun turkeys and small game. i mostly hunt zone 7 and 8. i have a german shorthair i use for birds.
Old 10-18-2002, 08:58 AM

I live in Glen Gardner as well. I'm almost exclusively a deer hunter and hunt 95% with bow and the rest of the time with the muzzleloader or shotgun. I Hunt DMZ's 7,10,50,15 and 36.

Quick Reply: Roll call for NJ hunters

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.