Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

If geese were deer in Penna

Old 03-16-2005, 04:23 AM

Default If geese were deer in Penna

then hunters would have something to hunt again
Old 03-16-2005, 06:42 AM

Default RE: If geese were deer in Penna

then hunters would have something to hunt again
There is a goose season. Hunters DO have something to hunt!
Way too many snow geese too.
Old 03-16-2005, 06:46 AM

I thought snows closed for the yearrecently and Canadas for awhile. Me I'm buying up a bunch of yard sale decoys this summer and take up goose shooting don't seem to be many deers around this area anymore.
Old 03-16-2005, 07:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

I've seen tons of deer in Pa this year, you just need to know where to find them and walk more than 100 yards from the road.
Old 03-16-2005, 08:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Lotsa deer everywhere we hunted this year. Including public ground in the big woods.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:00 AM

my hunting area is up onto a moutin it takes 2 hours to climb from a powerline not a road within a mile when I shoot deers there it take me and my friend a 1/2 day to get them out with snow on the ground longer without
why you saying stuff like I need to get more than 100 yds from a road/ are you trying to fight with me? cause no one else on this thread is talking about more geese than deers!
Bbowhunter, what is lots of deers? to a hunter that wishes to shoot a trophy seeing 5 deers a day is alot to a hunter not cared about racks to make him feel like a hero or as another poster brags Alpha hunter seeing 5 deers a day is not hardly any.
There may be a few spots with deers left in them but it isn't good hunting anywhere else as far as I am cared.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:01 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Lotsa deer everywhere we hunted this year. Including public ground in the big woods.
And you wonder why people get upset, that's why.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:07 AM
Giant Nontypical

Lost Horn

We did see plenty of deer this year everywhere we hunted, The smileys were a stab at humor and I sincerely apologize if you or anyone else didnt see it that way.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:22 AM
Giant Nontypical

Arogant guys like BTbowhunter making posts like that would have gotten "a visit" at night with a bar of soap in a sock real quick where I just come from. they make all posters look bad!

What part of my last post didnt you understand?

Be careful, Uncle Uly's coming out.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: USPROUD

Arogant guys like BTbowhunter making posts like that would have gotten "a visit" at night with a bar of soap in a sock real quick where I just come from. they make all posters look bad!

Man US, first, if you want to re-read my original post only slower this time you will see that nowhere in my post did I put your name. I made a blanket statement about some people who always complain about never seeing any deer. Second, it's funny how you can make a generalization on the entire state based on the one area you hunt but when someone else does the same you get your panties in a bunch talking about how you would beat them in their sleep with a bar of soap.

There may be a few spots with deers left in them but it isn't good hunting anywhere else as far as I am cared.
And as far as this statement goes exactly how many places in Pa did you hunt. I mean, I would imagine for this statement to hold any validity you must have hunted at least 3 seperate areas in every county of the state. Where exectly are those "few spots" in the state that have deer?

Quick Reply: If geese were deer in Penna

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.