Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

If geese were deer in Penna

Old 03-18-2005, 01:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: If geese were deer in Penna

mainehunt, I agree with you 100% it's just that alot of the land along the highways is posted and when the next exit isn't for 10 miles it's really difficult to find out where the landowner actually lives. I too see numerous deer in York county along 283 as well as along the turnpike. It's just really tough to get on these lands. However that's not to say it can't be done. I'm sure if I took the time I could manage to find some place along I-80 or 283 to hunt it's just that I already have alot of private land that I hunt and already spend countless hours in the woods scouting out new areas so I guess I never really had to give it a shot but it is a good point.