Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

New Jersey Hunters

Old 03-08-2005, 10:49 AM

Default New Jersey Hunters

FYI - Stay politically involved.

Ban on hunting sought in N.J.

By TERRENCE DOPP
The Express-Times, The Daily Sunbeam, and The Gloucester County Times

"The newly formed Animal Protection Political Action Committee hopes to craft a network of more than 50,000 voters to oppose pro-hunting legislation and candidates."

"The (National Rifle Association) and all these other groups pull together all of these people who are 100 percent for hunting. We are going to have people who are 100 percent against hunting," said Stuart Chaifetz, director of Animal Protection.

"If there wasn't the Supreme Court, there'd be a bear hunt. We recognized that we needed a political force."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Animal activists celebrate cancellation of bear hunt
By RICHARD COWEN
BERGEN RECORD

"The activists...announced the formation of a political action committee to be known as the Animal Protection PAC. The PAC will push for adoption of a bill now in the Assembly that would transform the council into an agency that favors non-lethal means of wildlife management, such as contraception, over hunting.

Stu Chaifetz...organizer of the PAC, acknowledged next year's gubernatorial election and said, "We're going to reach out to the hundreds of thousands of New Jersey residents who love animals."

Ant
Old 03-08-2005, 01:57 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: New Jersey Hunters

Check out thier newspaper add! http://protectnjanimals.com/sundaybowhunting.html
Old 03-08-2005, 02:56 PM

Thanks JerseyJim. We sure do live in one inane state. I guess they feel it's better that we continue to have car accidents with the deers versus hunters harvesting them. It's as ridiculous as the state having the ability to call the DEP to have molting geese gassed to death as opposed to having them hunted.

Ant
Old 03-08-2005, 10:19 PM

Scumbags!!!! If ever in my lifetime,EVER, hunting is banned, then I guess I would be known as a Poacher.
I will NEVER put my guns down for A#@&*#S like this. The only thing that would ever stop me would be old-old age and death!

These people are freakin wackadoos and I`m really,really getting sick and tired ,of being sick and tired of
these self-rightous pigs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wwweeeeewww ,i needed that.
Old 03-09-2005, 04:04 AM
Typical Buck

Let it all out Beagle! LOL!!!!!!! Now take deep breaths...
Old 03-09-2005, 04:10 AM

Someone grab hold of Beaglefreak's tongue, I think he's about to swallow it! LOL

Ant