Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

You make the call!

Old 02-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: You make the call!

We can all argue numbers till we turn blue and never get anywhere. Until all hunters can agree on a common goal (i.e. less deer, more deer, saving small buck or whatever) they or whoever makes the management decision is going to be leaving somebody unhappy. Shoot a BB if you want to, thats fine just don't expect everyone else to do it. As long as every hunter is stepping in the woods with a different agenda( taking a big buck or just any deer) we can't make everybody happy.
Old 02-17-2005, 06:48 AM

What my overall "problem" was with your posts was that you attack people and then give your stats and data. Nobody I know of will listen to anyone AFTER being verbally attacked, no matter what you have to say.
But, maybe of we all had a better understanding of why a balanced harvest is necessary ,we would have less animosity toward those that have a different harvest philospophy than our own.
Old 02-17-2005, 08:29 AM
Nontypical Buck

But, maybe of we all had a better understanding of why a balanced harvest is necessary ,we would have less animosity toward those that have a different harvest philospophy than our own.
Well said!
Old 02-17-2005, 08:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

once you respond in a thread to another poster, all responses after that are directed to that same person no matter whose message you click respond on next time.
Thank you, that's been buggin me!
Old 02-17-2005, 01:26 PM

Since this post is so full of genius's, will somebody please put together a model for me. If I have bread 130 women in my life, please give me a realistic projection of how many kids i have. And while you are all working on that, I'm going to look for number 131.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:42 PM

ORIGINAL: moosehornhunter

Since this post is so full of genius's, will somebody please put together a model for me. If I have bread 130 women in my life, please give me a realistic projection of how many kids i have. And while you are all working on that, I'm going to look for number 131.
That's easy. If you are just having "BREAD" with them, you won't have any children.
Old 02-17-2005, 02:52 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO!!!! ddear
Old 02-17-2005, 06:36 PM

Hey ddear, where did you get this quote?

What my overall "problem" was with your posts was that you attack people and then give your stats and data. Nobody I know of will listen to anyone AFTER being verbally attacked, no matter what you have to say
Old 02-17-2005, 07:00 PM

That was a computer snafu!!!
Old 02-17-2005, 07:05 PM

I was wondering if it was your computer, or if you got it from somebody's post before they had a chance to delete it.

No hard feelings buddy..

Quick Reply: You make the call!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.