Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Harrisburg Show

Old 01-17-2005, 11:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default Harrisburg Show

Does anyone have any info on when the Harrisburg Hunting & Fishing Show is? People tell me it's great and I'd love to go thgis year. Thanks.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:13 AM

Default RE: Harrisburg Show

http://sport.reedexpo.com/
Old 01-17-2005, 11:15 AM
Typical Buck

Show starts Feb. 5th. stop at the new Bass pro shop while you are here.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:52 PM

Don't bother. It isn't anything special. Cabelas has more to look at.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Typical Buck

T_in_PA you should go to the Harrisburg Sports show, it has A little more to see than you may think.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:34 AM
Boone & Crockett

Has lots of people and you got to go so you can yell at the PGC Reps at their booth. To tough for me to go.I cant get through the crowd with my wheelchair so good. Plus wheeling around that big plasce really wears me out. Then its the parking problem.The handicapped places are always taken.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: cardeer

Has lots of people and you got to go so you can yell at the PGC Reps at their booth. To tough for me to go.I cant get through the crowd with my wheelchair so good. Plus wheeling around that big plasce really wears me out. Then its the parking problem.The handicapped places are always taken.
Very true.... it needs to find a larger venue... too many people crammed in that place, and very few deals(in the past).It was miserable 20 yrs ago, I can only imagine how packed it is these days... but I MUST visit Cabelas' someday.
Old 01-18-2005, 06:22 AM

Whoa, back the farm up. Lost_horn, I was replying to the comment about stopping at the Bass Pro in Harrisburg. The Bass Pro isn't anything special. Cabela's up the road is much nicer. The sports show is a must if you have never been there. To during the day during the week or go the last Sunday to avoid the crowds.

I work 10 minutes from both the Bass Pro and the HBG Outdoor show.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:34 PM
Typical Buck

Yes Cabela's is great the Bass pro is just A small version of it but if jpm8920 comes that far maby he could see all three.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

This used to be the show that I never missed. I had a string of 20 straight years of going to this show which stopped a couple years ago due to the massive crowds, high admission cost ($10 to get in plus $5 to park), the shuttle bus and no real deals offered anymore. Cabelas is free and has the same kind of atmosphere. Bass Pro's are nice and have GREAT customer service, but doesn't quite stack up to Cabela's.

Quick Reply: Harrisburg Show

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.