Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Old 12-23-2004, 08:53 PM

Default Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Ooops, I am a sinner........

and here is my buddy with one of them tasty Pennsylvania does...

Old 12-23-2004, 09:08 PM

Default RE: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

And there you have it. BM is the main reason why there are NO deer left in PA. How dare you? I believe slob is the word used most often.

Congratulations on your harvest. Good luck to you in the future.

Get ready for the beat down your going to take tomorrow morning. But I guess you knew you were going to get it anyway.
Old 12-23-2004, 10:24 PM

Deer902, Don't worry, I am not affraid of LOCKINGHORNS, with the ol LEGEND that is ULYSSES
Old 12-24-2004, 12:48 AM
Boone & Crockett

John 3 : 16
Old 12-24-2004, 01:35 AM
Fork Horn

congrats on your deer....i guess you were aiming for the gut on that one in first picture....if not better get some more practice before hunting again................bob
Old 12-24-2004, 02:48 AM
Typical Buck

nice pics! Congrats!!!
Old 12-24-2004, 04:57 AM

Well what's up with this? You shot more deer this year, on your private honey-holes, than most other hunters saw all season. And you post all the pictures for us to see. Why? Are you boasting? "Look what I did Ulysses! Take that dead deer!". Congratulations on your season but you're just an imature kid to me. Just shows me you still don't understand what HR has done to the rest of the state.
Old 12-24-2004, 06:07 AM
Fork Horn

mike well said! I wonder how many of his buddies left him pose with their deer. prime example of why landowners are posting at an alarming rate now a days. young pup like this hasn't learned not to look like a gloating fool over a hero pic. Sorry outlook for the future with this the type of "hunter" that is coming up isn't it?
Old 12-24-2004, 06:36 AM
Fork Horn

Awesome photos BM, love to see pictures like that, wish more people were proud of the does they shoot.

The boys out there by you who are against shooting does don't have a clue and never will, let them keep whining while you take your does and that big monster will come within range then you can post a photo of that buck with a MONSTER grin while they are still crying..."I didn't see any deer today, I have to blame someone, boohoo!"

I'm out..............
Old 12-24-2004, 06:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

1. I don't think all those deer were shot this year, nor did he intend it to look that way
2. some of those are very nice "woodsy" pics that one should be proud to show off.
3. You gloom and doom guys never spare a moment when you can try and cut someone down or make thier accomplishments out to be bad

Quick Reply: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.