Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Old 12-29-2004, 09:42 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

surprizing to see such a small doe pregant and with twin BB too! Hey tell us how those BB were on the grill oh mighty doe slayer
Old 12-29-2004, 09:45 AM
Typical Buck

if you wish to try an slander me my friend you had better know the facts first.
That's funny coming from you!!!
Old 12-29-2004, 09:48 AM
Fork Horn

prove me wrong BT...errr S&D
Old 12-29-2004, 10:18 AM
Boone & Crockett

ulysses, Wonder what could be found on alot of people at the local courthouse. To talk about it when it has nothing to do with the topic and the man isn't here to defend himself shows a lack of character .
Old 12-29-2004, 10:29 AM

I may be wrong but wasn't Ulysses trying to show exactly the type of character Dr. Alt has? We all know he tried his best to conceal from all sportsmen just whom was funding his research. To me that alone speaks poorly of Dr. Alt
Old 12-29-2004, 10:31 AM
Boone & Crockett

Yes you are wrong,but thanks for contributing anyway.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:00 AM
Typical Buck

Ulysses,

So now I'm supposed to be BT in your mind? I thought BT was BM? Brother, you got problems!!

Anyhow, you want me to prove you wrong? How about this. How about you prove yourself to be right on some of the aligations you like to throw around. Show me actual proof that Alt or the PGC is making their decisions based on biased opinions because their pockets are lined by insurance companies. Show me proof and I will personally apologize to you and bring a pot of button buck for you and yours. Here it is, all on the table. Just prove it, or stop with the aligations. That's all.

Slice
Old 12-29-2004, 11:28 AM
Fork Horn

S&D I'm the guy that says he's in bed with the timber companies and the Audobon an if you still need proof of that there's darn little that can I can show you that the good dr hasn't already admitted.
BTW not too much garlic in that pot of BB stew, I like the stuff but the Mrs. she can't handle garlic no more.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:30 AM
Typical Buck

You're avoiding my last post all together. I'm not trying to discredit anyone. I just want you to prove what you're alledging. I don't need to take a ride to your house for that and I'm not sure what you're trying to prove by inviting people to your house. Anyhow, re-read my last post and show me the proof of your Alt/PGC/insurance company conspiracy theory. Just show the proof. That's all.

Slice
Old 12-29-2004, 11:35 AM

Hard to believe posting a couple pictures of dead does generates almost 90 replies and 9 pages of arguements. I've taken a picture of every deer I've ever killed. I hope someday my grandkids will look at them and say boy Grandpa really loved hunting... Just my two cents...
Jim B.

Quick Reply: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.