Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Old 12-27-2004, 01:37 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Ulysis,

Trust me my friend, I don't need to discredit you. Anyone who has visited the Northeast board in the last few months knows your act. Nearly ever topic about PA gets turned in to the Ulysis show, and your own personal rant about the evils of Gary Alt, insurance companies and the PGC. I'm not saying you are not entitled to your own opinions. I'm not even saying you're wrong. I'm just saying you seem to see a conspiracy theory in everything, and that, is what discredits you. We have the Buckmagnet is an alias theory, the Gary Alt insurance company theory, the posted land theory, the no deer in WMA theory, ect, ect, ect. It's kind of like the boy who cried wolf. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're a bad guy. I'm sure you're a great guy and I appreciate the invitation to your house for button buck stew. I just get the feeling you're a "big brother is always watching" kind of guy. Now, do yourself a favor and take my advice.
Take a deep breath, and relax, my friend. The world is not ending. Well, it may be, but not because of Gary Alt, The PGC or HR. No sir, some how, I think the world will go on with or without HR.

Slice
Old 12-27-2004, 03:59 PM

the kid shot some deer...geeesssss. what r u supposed to do when u hunt....what is the big deal??? i dont get it
Old 12-27-2004, 04:59 PM
Nontypical Buck

I'm not one to believe conspiracies, but...

it is very strange that an new comer (such as wingbar) would immediately start out on this topic. Usually, people start off with mundane, simple topics to get their feet wet. It is very convenient that he (wingbar) has the exact same views as ulysses. Hmmmmmmm, very convenient indeed. Very pathetic also.
Old 12-27-2004, 06:18 PM
Giant Nontypical

Not to mention that it was his Modus operendi last time he was here (before he got banned.!!!)
Old 12-27-2004, 07:03 PM
Fork Horn

hey BT I'm still waiting for that phone call...you know the one that you're going to make to prove me wrong. how long has it beeen now ...ahhhh 2 wks and you're still back stroking on it.....what you afraid of boy?????????? Eating crow would seem to me that someone as blatant as you must have gotten a taste of it before.
I can't wait to meet Wing Bar he should make a good camp partner, at least he isn't afraid to make the call. Today I sent him the same cell#s I sent BT and 10 minutes later the phone rang.
You guys are pathetic
Old 12-27-2004, 07:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

You know you never sent any number but here's a call to your bluff. If you are willing to send it to me as you say, why not post it here?
Old 12-27-2004, 07:38 PM

Come on Bob, you actually expect ol Legend/Lockhorns/BuffalHunter/Ulysses to give you his cell number! I think that we will see PETA support hunting before that happens!

Ulysses, you can keep portraying me as the guy who has everything going for him when it comes to hunting, but guess what.... it ain't that way. I have to scout year-round, I put in my time, practice my butt off, and hope that all my hard-work is payed off!

Like I told you before, you keep fighting for getting rid of the HR. I have no problem with you doing that. The problem I have is that you are so willing to blast anyone who supports any of Alt's ideas because they have been seeing success and you call them selfish and say that they "don't care about hunters in other WMU's, yet you do the same thing in reverse.
Old 12-28-2004, 07:33 AM
Fork Horn

BT errr BM whichever you are today....you want me to post my private cell # on a message board...yeah right.
tell you what i'll do post your email address and/or cell # here and I'll contact you.......pathetic
Old 12-28-2004, 08:28 AM
Giant Nontypical

Mine's already there for all to see.

Your bluff has been called.

Oh, and thanks for the compliment! It's been awhile since anyone confused me with someone in their early twenties!
Old 12-28-2004, 08:57 AM
Fork Horn

well let us see, I clicked on the icon for the mail. The same one I sent the numbers thru on 2 times before, the same forwarding service this message board has always been using, the same one that you claim never delivered either message to you and once again resent them.
We see no other email addy for you.....CHECKMATE!
Still no one sees any cell # posted by you at anytime on any post.....I assume you are willing to do the very same posting you requested of me........DBL CHECKMATE!! Matching wits with you is akin to stomping on baby chicks, no sport in it
Why not ask your employer why their screening service is deleting the forwards.......

Quick Reply: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.