Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Old 12-26-2004, 07:46 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

ORIGINAL: ulysses

hey moose you seem to misspell the same words as BM, odd isn't that?????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????
Simple psychology leads me to believe my suspitions were true. That is you are guilty of this trickery yourself “wingbar” I meen Ulysses! [8D]

BM Nice pictures!
Old 12-26-2004, 09:54 PM

Thanks Mantis, hey I saw that you wanted to hunt PA next year. If you are comming down, I got some property out here you can hunt!

Now, as far as wingbar goes, it wouldn't suprise me if that was ol Ulysses other screen name. Heck, I know of three that he had before that one.... Lockhorns, Legend, and BuffaloHunter. He has a thing for making extra screen names so he can support himself on the board!
Old 12-26-2004, 10:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Buck Magnet, nice pictures. When I hear some of these guys like Ulysses and Wingbar making these comments a few things come to mind:
1. Jealousy is a MEAN emotion.
2. Some people just do not understand the difference between a healthy deer herd, and having enough deer so they can shoot their yearling "rack" every year.
3. These same people for some reason don't understand taking pictures with deer is not "hero pictures", its a way to remind you of the hunt and keep the memories fresh.
4. Anyone who really thinks advocating shooting BB's is good for hunting in ANY way is "out of touch", to be knid.
5. If you are under 30 and apost pics of your deer, some people will label you as an "immature kid with an ego problem", but I guess that goes back to point one.

Hope everyone had a Great Christmas and I wish everyone a fantastic (and SAFE) new year!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-27-2004, 06:48 AM

Calling Ulysses and myself one and the same is like calling Hillary Clinton and George W Bush one and the same.
I do however share some of his viewpoints while I am forced to chuckle at some others. If Ulysses is one thing it is that he is determined I give him credit for that.
I like his idea of a buck tag lotto and share his reasoning on stopping doe hunting in some WMUs until the herd can rebound if indeed it is lower than need be.
I even admire him for not posting his land and shareing it with other hunters. How many on this board would do the same if they had several hundred acres of land? Not many I am sure of that.
Ulysses when you read this I want to thank you for all sportsmen/women in Pa for the 60 years you shared your land and if you feel you are doing the correct thing with posting now, be assured many sportsmen in Pa do support you. Happy New Year
Old 12-27-2004, 08:29 AM
Fork Horn

Wing Bar everyone has their right to their own opinion and you are right I am determined. Apparently many others are as well. I hear more and more sportsmen/women that like the Ar but are fed up with the Hr in their WMU. I've oft posted I only can speak of the WMU I live in or own land in which are 3A, 3B & 5C. Unlike some posters that favor Hr as long as it is not in their WMU.
What started out as my sole desicion to post in a area where land was mostly unposted or leased for hunting rights then posted has excalated to well over 3000 acres of coninuous posted old farmlands in just the area I live in here in 3A. There are a few hunting clubs in the area,ie., "the Cushion", Hector Hunt club,to name two but as of fall '04 NOW everything is posted against deer hunting....I repeat deer hunting we still allow turkey,bear,etc.
This posting is a direct result of HR not AR and the PGC's inability to properly manage this WMU. We landowners are now doing it ourselves. While some may tout what a fine org the PGC is in general I do agree with them. But as far as deer managers they are inept.
the hunters in some WMUs with high deer numbers that rarely venture out to other WMUs with low deer numbers see those of us as whiners that want/need high deer numbers to aide us in killing deer. Mainly because they don't see a problem with their WMU...kind of like wearing blinders and running a race, at the finish line you can't believe anyone else was on the track with you.
My farmS will be open to invitation only deer hunting for the next few years,trespassers will be prosecuted and fined. Send me a private message with your address and phone number. I would like to meet with you, have you come look around the area. That way you can have a better idea of what we are trying to accomplish.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:38 AM
Fork Horn

Hey Bm you like to see yourself as one of the "majority " of hunters that is so pleased with the PGC's support for CutnRun's style of deer management . why is it then in just the last 4 months I had offers to lease the hunting rights on my farmS by no less than 17 different hunting groups. that all gave the same reason for wanting to lease it.... no deer left on the public hunting land & too overcrowded, and my favorite we're sick of Alt's ideas for "quality" hunting at the expense of HR????????????
BTW I never met Wing Bar but he does make a few good points.
Old 12-27-2004, 08:41 AM
Giant Nontypical

why is it then in just the last 4 months I had offers to lease the hunting rights on my farmS by no less than 17 different hunting groups. that all gave the same reason for wanting to lease it
Uh Huh!

Dare you to name all 17!
That ranks right up there with 81 cars on 600 acres.
Old 12-27-2004, 10:41 AM
Fork Horn

no more than i could name the owners of the 81 cars. some of the offers were from people I personally know, others were from unknowns. also 2 were from OUTFITTERS wanting to lease it for their business!
Bt can you name the 81 car owners at the parking lot where you work? Yeah Right more of your nonsense posting trying to discredit me!
Old 12-27-2004, 11:04 AM
Typical Buck

Ulysis,

You said in your last post that people were trying to discredit you. I don't think that's true. You do a pretty good job of that on your own.

Slice
Old 12-27-2004, 12:55 PM
Fork Horn

SnD if you want to discredit me take your shot. I called BT's bluff and he back stroked you get the same chance as I gave him. Pack a snack and drive up here, send me your addy and I'll give you my cell # and driving directions. Might be you two could car pool up here. Hey dude I won't hold it against you to call me out and after I show you around the patch I'll even have the wife make you some Button Buck stew. Might even let you kill a couple BB next fall. for now though I must run I got the flinter ready in case a BB comes down to the apple tree to dig around in the snow for fallen apples.

Quick Reply: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.