Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Old 12-24-2004, 04:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

hey buck magnet- forget those bozos. good job, keep takin pics, and share em with us. i take pics of everything, to me a doe with a bow is just as much a trophy as a buck, it's all about the hunt to me.
Old 12-24-2004, 05:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Those pics look just fine from where im sitting.
Old 12-24-2004, 05:44 PM

think about this, my grandfather once told me "you can't eat those antlers"
Old 12-24-2004, 09:39 PM

good pics...anything killed with a bow is a trophy!
Old 12-25-2004, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice pictures BM, way to stay consistent year after year! MMMMMM Tastey!
Old 12-25-2004, 07:15 PM

first sot looked like an exit wound..with the entrance being on the flip side further forward. Not a bad shot at all. why is everyone "hating" on people posting pics...big deal. the kids shot some does "deer", isnt that what we want to do??? owners are posting land because people treespass, not because people are shooting 5-10 does....nit wit
Old 12-26-2004, 07:49 AM
Fork Horn

Lemond I can't speak for other areas of the state but up here in 3A we ARE posting land that was never posted before EXACTLY becaues of too many doe being shot. You want to shgoot doe that's fine by me but do it where they need to be shot, not in a WMU where they don't. 3A is UNDER populated with deer that is why my neighbors and I have begun to post. Because state land hunters have that shot out and are now crowding onto our land to find what deer are left.
That like it or not is a fact, a byproduct of the Alt/PGC style of deer management. None of us up here have a thing against AR we even want stricter AR regs. It is the continued HR that we are against in 3A ( parts of 3A have many deer but the WMU is too large, the PGC/Alt has done a poor job of manageing the too large WMU and should cut back on the size.
Old 12-26-2004, 10:37 AM

nice pictures and some nice looking does...some of these guys need to drink decaf from now on.. way to go
Old 12-26-2004, 11:54 AM

ORIGINAL: lemond33

why is everyone "hating" on people posting pics...big deal. the kids shot some does "deer", isnt that what we want to do???
I could care less about what he shoots on his private land, over his food plot. The point is he posted them, inspite of a previous post of his about respecting each other's opinion, in an effort to enflame a few others.
Old 12-26-2004, 12:41 PM
Fork Horn

mikeE: glad to see others can spot him as a phony too! Well said, BM and his partner BT have lost sight of what the majority of hunters deal with all the time. they sit on their posted,patrolled, & private food plots sniping away in a WMU with high deer numbers and forgetting the majority of hunters hunt gamelands that are shot out .
i'd respect their opinions more if the tore those posted signs down and opened their "hot spots" to the public. I did that for over 60 yrs!and when deer numbers rebound here I'll do it again. I accomplished killing a rack buck EVERY year since I was 12 competeing with others on my own land. what accomplishment is it to sit on private land over a food plot shooting semi tame deer??????????????????

Quick Reply: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.