Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Old 12-24-2004, 07:10 AM

Default RE: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Some of you guys absolutely crack me up.

First off, none of the doe that I shot were shot in the same year. The first doe was shot 3 years ago, the second was shot 2 years ago, the third was shot last year, and the last one was shot this year! First one was shot with my ol Browning Mirage Hunter, second with my Hoyt MT Sport, third with my BowTech MightyMite, and fourth with my BowTech Liberty! It just goes to show you that no matter what, some guys are out to do nothing but complain! Keep pointing the fingers guys, it ain't getting you nowhere!

MikeE51848,

Imature kid? It is actually Immature, but your post seems to show who the immature one is

Bob 1961,

Actually, the hole you see is an exit shot, the entrance hit right behind the shoulder. That doe went about 70 yards and pilled up, the second was a quartering away shot which smoked the doe, she went about 10 yards and pilled up, the 3rd doe was a 7 yard shot that drilled her through one lung and the heart, she went about 40 yards, and the doe I got this year was a perfect double lung, and that doe made it about 20-25 yards!
Old 12-24-2004, 08:59 AM
Giant Nontypical

Nice pics BM! And not a BB in the bunch! Double congrats!!
Old 12-24-2004, 10:05 AM
Fork Horn

hero pics of does are the ultimate form of egotism!
guess I'll have to start snapping pics of button bucks so old BT,errr I mean BM can see all the potential "wall hangers" I turn into ground burger in a year's time.
I'm having the family over for Christmas diner tommorrow going to take a min. of 3 BB to feed that crowd.

Hey it's Christmas Eve, Old St Ulysses evens wishes BM,errr BT Merry Christmas tonight is one to count your blessings, not argue over the problems of the world least of all those with the PGC.
So God bless you, and may you and your family continue to enjoy the riches the Savior our Lord has given all. Merry Christmas, Peace. Terry

PS. Pass the BB backstraps please............. Sorry I just can't help myself Uly
Old 12-24-2004, 12:38 PM

ulysses, keep killing the next gen of bucks off, I'll keep smacking a doe or two every year and let them little guys grow!

Hey, I wish you a Merry X-Mas also. As much as we all like to argue (and yes, we all like to argue or these posts would have stopped a loooong time ago), it is CHRISTmas eve and there is a deeper meaning!
Old 12-24-2004, 12:42 PM

wow ulysses you have problems! i guess the only way you can put meat on your table is by shooting that big buck. by the way how many have you gotten lately?

Buck Magnet great job! love the pictures. keep up the good work.

this year i shot a decent 6 pointer. 17 1/2 inside spread with good mass and a doe. i had a hamburg last night, i couldn't tell you if i was eating the doe or the buck for the life of me. however i do know that those antlers are sitting on my wall collecting dust and cobwebs.

so ulysses what makes shooting a buck better then shooting a doe? dose it make you feel more like a man? i don't see anything better about shooting a buck. i am just as happy to harvest a doe then a buck. actually i would rather shoot a doe because then i know their will be 3 less deer next year. where if i shoot a buck it is only one less deer.

hopefully i can fill out my other two doe tags and get my new bow bloody come monday. good luck everyone! Buck Magnet are you going out in the late season at all?
Old 12-24-2004, 12:44 PM

oh yeah merry christimas to everyone i hope find something under the tree that you like
Old 12-24-2004, 02:39 PM
Boone & Crockett

ulysses certainly is a piece of work....BM congrats and they are excellent photo's and I can't understand how anyone can condemn someone for taking quality photos of legal game taken with a bow.....just goes to show his credibility in every other post he makes.
Old 12-24-2004, 04:37 PM
Fork Horn

Just shows me you still don't understand what HR has done to the rest of the state.

BM YOU are the one that killed all the deer in the state!!!! Shame on you and the fact that you have a good spot to hunt!!

Good job Gotta love those Archery Flop ears!!
Old 12-24-2004, 04:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Is it just me, or Ulysses has to be absolutely the most miserable person I've met. Makes me wanna go play in traffic.

BM, I like to see pictures. Keep em coming. Maybe one of these days I'll get frisky and post all mine to share.

Isn't that what these boards are for? Sharing??

Anyways, Happy Holidays. Drive safely and don't over do it on the egg nog.
Old 12-24-2004, 04:44 PM
Fork Horn

Actually, the hole you see is an exit shot
thats some good penetration then....once again congrats.............bob

Quick Reply: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.