Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Old 12-29-2004, 11:44 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Slice: like I said you got me confused with someother Alt hater (there's enough of us) like I said timber and flower sniffers...that's me
BTW put some turnips in that stew ..... what's BB stew without turnups?
The invite was to prove to ANYONE of BT's alias that I have this farm he thinks I dreamt up after huffing a can of Glade air freshner.
Old 12-29-2004, 11:50 AM
Typical Buck

I hate to tell you, you haven't shown proof of anything yet. And I ain't an alias for BT.
Not sure how to prove that to you, but I can assure you, I am and always will be "Slicendice".

Slice
Old 12-29-2004, 12:08 PM
Fork Horn

like I said if you need proof Alt took $$ from the Audobon for deer research then you must be living in a cave, heck even Alt admitted it thru a press release on the PGC website go there read the old releases it's in there.
BB/turnips/carrots/red onion/a tad of BB sausage for grease bring it to a slow roll for 3 hrs and ladle it over crusty bread UHHHHmmmmmm what more could an old hick like me ask for......except maybe no more doe seasons in 3A
Old 12-29-2004, 12:11 PM
Fork Horn

HEY Slice how's that outfitting scam you're running over in Ill. doing? And for the 4th time I DO NOT WANT TO LEASE YOU MY FARM FOR OUTFITTING HERE IN PA
Old 12-29-2004, 12:34 PM
Typical Buck

You are long gone from reality, my friend!! So, not only am I not Slicendice, I am also an outfitter from Illinois that is running a scam??? Not only am I not an outfitter, I've never even been to Illinois!! Trust me, I've never tried to get you to lease your farm.

I have to go, I hear black helicopters coming in the background. The world must be ending.

Slice
Old 12-29-2004, 12:40 PM
Fork Horn

on second thought you may be the 1 an only S&D, the fact that you can put more than three words in a sentence gave it away to me. The other guy is too busy with trying to get his horns cooked down for gravy. I never had that problem those liitle buttons get fork tender in 10 minutes.
Hey ask them boys from the copter if they like some stew, i can hobble out back an bust another BB easy enough to feed them,too
Old 12-29-2004, 01:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Why don't you guys get a room, you can eat stew and then nude leg wrestle, for the last word!
Old 12-30-2004, 10:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

if it is public record - why not post it????? not very hard to do. little bit of typing, that's it. no big deal. again, if you can't back it up, don't say it.
Old 12-30-2004, 12:14 PM
Fork Horn

doughy like I said it is public record, it is on file at the LCCH and I am not here to air their dirty laundry.
I will say this I know Gary's ex since she was crapping yellow in her diapers, CutnRun knows he isn't welcome on my patch anymore because of it. you want more imfo it's there for your snooping around but don't expect me to do your digging.
The post where I originally mentioned it was meant as an example of his character, he not only sold his own down the river he sold hunters down as well.
Old 01-02-2005, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Ulysses, you are too much.

Bio: odd you should ask it is really a personal matter between him an his family though I will say I know his wife for years and it wasn't pretty.
Why is it odd that I would ask since you brought it up? Since you don't back up the accusations we can assume you created them to slander Dr. Alt.

Quick Reply: Some Pennsylvania doe pics

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.