Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Thank you Gary Alt! Best wishes in your retirement!

Old 12-22-2004, 11:25 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Thank you Gary Alt! Best wishes in your retirement!

Bob you should have 2 #s now as you did before. I'm calling your bluff plain an simple. you want to go around taking pop shots at me because of my chosen field, and my land holdings let's see you get out of this one.
Don't worry though I won't cry to the moderators as to how your trying to defame me!
Old 12-22-2004, 11:27 AM

Thank you Gary Alt.

Old 12-22-2004, 11:40 AM

I read the stuff you write and I just shake my head in amazement. The dairy cow logic, your "simple math" , and now the "ulysses leason on estrus cycles" Man your a piece of work. I give up you win, I have better things to do. Right now your like road kill, people with half a brain are just pickin' you apart. As they say "Your genius is only surpased by your ignorance" Nice chatting with you.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:05 PM
Fork Horn

like I thought Bob the cell hasn't rang,all mouth ?
Old 12-22-2004, 12:10 PM
Fork Horn

Big Way enlighten all of us as to your views of the estrus cycle of whitetail does. You, don't actually think they all come into it in mid November do you?
Gestation takes the same in all whitetail does with the exception of premature births,etc.
How do you think it is possible we see fawns in early April as well as new borns in July?
I can't wait to hear this.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Proof is in the results. Nice point Matthews, and congrats again on a beauty of a buck. I would personally attest to seeing more bigger buck this season as well, as im sure many hunters would. But hey, can always argue with results. So lets go back to killing young bucks, so 80% of the harvest is 1.5yr old deer so that the majority never have a chance to display their potential antler wise or pass on good genes. I for one would love to have a giant basket full of 4pnts and spikes.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Nice buck Matthews!!! Congrats!!

Here's my 2004 Buck!!

Old 12-22-2004, 01:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

A couple of nice bucks there mathews and white tail deer. How do ya suppose they would have tasted there ulysis? once again go to the supermarket and let the button buck walk.
Old 12-22-2004, 01:32 PM
Fork Horn

TJ: Man that's the kind of bucks I like to see killed, nice job boys! Little chewy for my taste TJ but then again so is old doe.
I'll chew for awhile though with a smile on my face if the meat came from either of those.
Button buck is more tender true enough, but this is why I am in favor of AR.
Old 12-22-2004, 02:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Shot on public land the first week of October. Aged by my taxi at 3.5, 15'' inside spread, and i send my thanks out to Alt's antler restrictions as well.

Quick Reply: Thank you Gary Alt! Best wishes in your retirement!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.