Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

NJ Firearms ID Card Blues

Old 12-21-2004, 02:28 PM

Default RE: NJ Firearms ID Card Blues

If not, there is always Cabelas online.
If you ever read that yellow box on cabelas online , Jersey is a state they will not ship mostly anything to. Luckily I lived in DE when I was buying my "collection" of firearms.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

I just ordered a new muzzleloader from Natchez, without any problems....Name, address, credit card #, and that was it
Old 12-21-2004, 05:14 PM

ORIGINAL: slugman

If not, there is always Cabelas online.
If you ever read that yellow box on cabelas online , Jersey is a state they will not ship mostly anything to. Luckily I lived in DE when I was buying my "collection" of firearms.

Yeah I read that box but it only says to check your local laws before ordering. I didn't realize that they wouldn't ship to those states. The way I read the statement, they leave the legalities up to the orderer to figure out. I live in NY and have ordered BP parts and never had a problem but I have never ordered a gun so I don't know if they would stop the order.
Old 12-22-2004, 09:46 AM

I just ordered a new muzzleloader from Natchez, without any problems....Name, address, credit card #, and that was it
Your also a police officer , so I'm sure you get a break. I tried to order a ML from cabela's and they wouldnt ship it to me !
Old 12-22-2004, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Bro, I get no break at all !!!!! If I want to get a handgun permit I have to go thru the same BS as everyone else......It maybe Cableas policy not to send firearms to certain states, but Natchez does.
Old 12-22-2004, 12:19 PM

If I want to get a handgun permit I have to go thru the same BS as everyone else
Thats Jersey for ya ....guess I'll be ordering from that Natchez place when I get the itch for a new firearm
Old 12-27-2004, 01:31 PM

Long story, short: I am talking to someone tomorrow at the police station.
Old 12-27-2004, 04:21 PM

i dont belive that a pa shop will sell you anything i was at a dealer and he wanted to see my f.i.d. card as soon as he seen that i lived in nj. and not to start anything but don`t forget about the straw law
Old 12-27-2004, 07:08 PM
jbc

Handguns and longuns must be transfered through NJ FFL dealers. Unlike NJ, in PA BB guns and muzzleloaders are not regulated through the FFL process and can be bought over the counter to anyone over 18.
Old 12-28-2004, 09:37 AM

Left a message with a detective... waiting for a call back.... geesh... all of this just to purchase a muzzleloader, or a shotgun, or a rifle...

Quick Reply: NJ Firearms ID Card Blues

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.