Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

billion dollar industry

Old 12-16-2004, 04:50 AM

Default RE: billion dollar industry

oh but i am very serious about not purchasing a liscense because then if half of the others would choose to do the same thing, the numbers of different animals would get so out of hand, the PGC wouldn't know what to do. Not only that, but the economy would be effected so much that the businesses would HAVE to get envolved and then the PGC would have some explaining to do.
Old 12-16-2004, 06:01 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: billion dollar industry

welcome to the club! IMHO the tide has turned on the HR issue an hte silent true majority has begun to speak up!
what the horn hunters just don't get is that the vast majority of hunters are just happy to get any deer, any buck. and that by allowing Alt to continue with HR to support their "habit" for horns. has struck a rift long an deep between to majority of hunters and the horn addicts .
Me I support AR but not at the cost of HR to the point of low deer sightings.