Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Ok just spoke with Pa's Boscola about deer

Old 12-16-2004, 04:43 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Ok just spoke with Pa's Boscola about deer

come on in, coffee is always hot an button buck in the pot!
that comment reminds me of how the wife and I vote for president...she votes Dem. I cancel it by voteing Rep.
Old 12-16-2004, 01:45 PM

We'll meet at the West Pike Inn the Saturday before the season. I'd like to meet the Legend in person. I know a guy from Ulysses, we talk to him every year down at the Inn. He doesn't complain as much as you though.
Old 12-16-2004, 02:23 PM
Fork Horn

sorry but I don't drink anymore besides it is now the Pine Tree Inn not West Pike Inn. when you're sitting at the bar there look across rt 6 that is the road to Ulysses via Locks Mills go exactly 8 miles an look for a big white barn at the top of the hill on the right ( there's a hard turn there) continue to the stop sign look up the hill to your left and that where the man lives...the "ledgen" is a mythical being created by BT Bowhunter.
BTW everybody from ulysses (the town) complains, that the weather sucks,taxes suck, hunting sucks, fishing sucks,republicans suck, democrats suck, but the ole lady don't. only time you won't get a native of Ulysses to not complain is if you are buying the next round!