Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

new member looking for hunting partner

Old 11-08-2004, 10:09 AM

Default new member looking for hunting partner

Hello all,

This place looks nice glad to have found it. I recently moved to south jersey and I need a hunting partner. All my buddies are up north and its a long ride to get down to me and I get bored out there by myself. I have a few hunting areas i go to that are loaded with deer roughly about 40,000 acres. If anyone is interested let me know.
Old 11-08-2004, 10:21 AM

Default RE: new member looking for hunting partner

where in South Jersey ? Do you hunt public or private land ? ML , shotgun or Bow ?
Old 11-08-2004, 10:29 AM

I hunt every season. bow, shotgun, muzzelloader. also do some small game. I have my own business so I can sneak away anytime. I hunt a club, some private land, not to fond of public land but I go there small game. The club is 50 a year to join yes 50 a year. They have a big shooting range where you can rifle and pistol shoot also have clay bird shooting areas.
Old 11-08-2004, 10:33 AM

sorry i live by great adventure. cost of the club makes it sound like there is a lot of people hunting there but actually there are very few members who hunt. most are there just to use the rifle and pistoll ranges. If you want to feel free to email me for more specifics on the club
Old 11-08-2004, 11:09 AM

I'm about an hour and half further south ...too far for me. Thanks anyway
Old 11-08-2004, 07:01 PM
Spike

hi near williamstown here,me and brother wont mind a new hunting freind,just not a lot of ground to hunt,dont like public land hunting but good hunting friends worth there weight in gold
Old 11-09-2004, 09:08 AM

ORIGINAL: tradguy

hi near williamstown here,me and brother wont mind a new hunting freind,just not a lot of ground to hunt,dont like public land hunting but good hunting friends worth there weight in gold
just shot you an email.
Old 11-11-2004, 03:18 PM
Fork Horn

Let me see if I got this right. A hunting club in south jersey, with 40,000 acres that hardly anyone hunts, for $50 a year???
Old 11-11-2004, 05:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

How far are you from the Delaware Mem Bridge ?
Old 11-12-2004, 08:41 AM

ORIGINAL: Bow-4-It

Let me see if I got this right. A hunting club in south jersey, with 40,000 acres that hardly anyone hunts, for $50 a year???
Club doesnt have 40,000 acres club is about 15,000 i just have a bunch of farms i have permission on in nj, ny and pa. But yes there are very few hunters at the club. only about 100 of us. and most of these guys only go fall bow and six day. but everytime i go out i see noone.

Quick Reply: new member looking for hunting partner

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.