Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Monster Squirrels I Video

Old 09-27-2004, 02:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Monster Squirrels I Video

Well Folks,
Bearklr had a great idea about a new hunting video, so here it goes. We decided to start filming last season for a new Hunting video series entitiled "Monster Squirrels I". Bearklr, Lefty, and Mossy, all drew tags for some of the premier squirrel hunting spots in the nation, and we plan to bring it all to you via this exciting new video series!! Watch as Bear takes this monster 4 1/2 yr old 28 class squirrel ( tail length x skull plate + front paw/spur)!! Witness Lefty chase a beautiful 6 yr old 27 3/8 Maryland monarch acrossed a blow down and choke it with his bare hands!! And finally Mossy pulls off a double 5 yr old 27 male mounting a 21 7/8 female which he throws a rock a takes em both down!!! Plus 23 other great action packed hunts, all included in this 63 minute thrill ride. Check your local hunting stores soon!!!
Old 09-28-2004, 07:04 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Monster Squirrels I Video

I'm tellin' ya mossy. That video would be funny as he// if it was done right.. But we better get our food plots planted soon and check out the travel areas so we can find some good stand locations.
Old 09-28-2004, 08:46 AM

No canned hunts here boys, all 100% fair chase, 100% real, Monster Squirrel hunting.

I dont know if the rest of this site is ready for us crazy MD boys yet.......we may just wanna stay in our little MD hunt forum. We may scare the women and small children on this site...
Old 09-28-2004, 09:46 AM
Nontypical Buck

Whoa...whoa...there Lefty. I thought you said on Saturday that you were a Pa boy like me. Remeber the conversation? I think Mossy was eating that mystery meat at the time and starting to look a little bit pale.
Old 09-29-2004, 10:41 AM
Nontypical Buck

is it legal to bait squirrels in PA?
Old 09-29-2004, 11:59 AM

Baiting for squirrels is not legal in PA, but it is legal in MD. However we at Monster Squirrels feel that squirrel baiting is unethical, our hunts are 100% fair chase. We do plant food plots to help develop our squirrels trophy potential.
Old 09-29-2004, 12:21 PM
Nontypical Buck

well said lefty, I think it is important to get acrossed to the people that we here at Monster Squirrels are 100% fair chase!!! It just wouldnt be right for us to harvest these record book animals unethically. We will be posting soon for some help people, we need cameramen. With us (bear lefty and mossy) doing so much squirrel hunting, we need to have some camera men to aid us. If you are interested please pm one of us or check out our web site. www.monstersquirrels4life.com
Old 09-29-2004, 01:15 PM
Typical Buck

I got this guy last year. He went 27 7/8.... Called him using a nut bag...Gonna try using the 'Can o nuts" this season..

Can I be a special guest during the season?
Old 09-29-2004, 01:42 PM
Typical Buck

I got a sneak peak at that video, and the only squirrels I saw on that video were Mossy, Lefty and Bearklr!!!

Slice
Old 09-29-2004, 06:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

[quote]ORIGINAL: jerseyjoe

Can I be a special guest during the season?
sure you can.....we would love to have a celebrity from our neighbor to the north join our exclusive group as guest!!!!

[quote]ORIGINAL: slicendice

I got a sneak peak at that video, and the only squirrels I saw on that video were Mossy, Lefty and Bearklr!!! [quote]

well slicey boy, there was discussion about adding possibly a 4th man to our elite group, and your name was mentioned. But after that comment I think I speak for all 3 of us here at Monster squirrels, when I say NO WAY JOSE!!!! One little comment just cost you the experience of a lifetime!! Go try and get on one of those "other" squirrel videos now, like Squirrelmasters, Mega squirrels, or Dream Squirrel Season.

sad.....very sad... it had to end like this.

Quick Reply: Monster Squirrels I Video

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.