Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Monster Squirrels I Video

Old 10-01-2004, 02:24 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Monster Squirrels I Video

You know all of that was just down right funny....I had toread the whole post just to see how it ended. But aren't those frog videos named after you? If so it should be Geezer Toad.
Old 10-04-2004, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Monster Squirrels I Video

well all of you loyal monster squirrel watchers, we have started hitting the woods pretty hard in search of those Monster squirrels, and hope to have some good footage here soon for the video, I know bearklr started his hunting this weekend but have not heard from him, the one problem we keep having is all of these darn deer hunters keep getting in our way, I mean what are they doing, here we are in pursuit of one of the greatest trophy game on the planet and all we keep getting are guys trying to shoot these darn deer!! I beg to all of you deer hunters, if you see the Monster squirrels caravan near your hunting spot, stay away!!! Back down to the more serious important hunters who are trying to do more than take a stupid deer!!!