Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Monster Squirrels I Video

Old 09-30-2004, 06:31 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Monster Squirrels I Video

jerseyjoe, that sure is a nice one. Just a little tip. If you do get out this year for a squirrel hunt try code blue's new squirrel in heat lure. That stuff brings em' in from miles. Just be sure you don't spill any on you or we'll never hear from you again.
Old 09-30-2004, 08:56 AM
Typical Buck

Mossy, Mossy, Mossy. One shouldn't be so touchy!! But since I've been excluded from your group, I've decided to go out on my own. Not a copycat group like "Megasquirrels" or "DreamSquirrel". No, I'll leave the bandwagoning to the Eagles fans. I stayed up all night last night trying to determine what animal would be worthy of "ol' Slicey Boys'" attention. I thought long and hard and finally it came to me. What species is wiley enough, cunning enough and exciting enough for Slice to hunt??? Bullfrogs!! Yes, bullfrogs!! Coming soon, "Bullfrog Bonanza" featuring Slicendice. Watch as slice stalks and wrestles a monster "bull" with his bare hands. Watch as slice shows you how to use dekes and calls to lure bruisers to you. Listen to slice make the "wounded fly" call to bring in 2 4" class bulls into his "swampy mosquito set". You'll be on the edge of your chair as you watch slices buddy, "Doc Snickers" use the "horny toad lure" to bring in a 5" mega-frog and watch him take it with his slingshot.

Operators are standing by now to take your order at 1-888-BIG-TOAD.
Order now and get a second tape, "Bullfrog Taxidermy" for absolutely free. Yes, I said free!! Watch as Slice and Doc Snickers take you step by step in the process of mounting those monster bulls in your living room. Act now!!

Slice
Old 09-30-2004, 09:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

C'mon slice, you've got to be kidding. There's simply no comparison between bullfrogs and the all ellusive squirrel. Bullfrogs are easy prey compared to the "ghost of the forrest". Squirrels are extremely cunning and difficult to harvest. They are seldom seen (except of course during archery season) at which time they litter the forrest floor. Scientist have yet to determine what brings these secretive creatures out of hiding during archery season which is why we'll be waiting until after archery to start filming. We just don't want this to be easy, it must be a challenge. Bullfrogs call all evening long which makes them easy to stalk up on and we don't want our viewers to be robbed of a thrilling hunt by hunting slow moving cold blooded animals.
Old 09-30-2004, 11:58 AM
Typical Buck

Bearklr-

You are a braver man than I. Bullfrogs are one of the few mammals I'm afraid of!! Not bears, not sharks, not even the boogeyman!! But a monster bullfrog...that's scarier than Freddy Kruger and Jason combined!!!
You've obviously never seen a big bull explode out of the water to snatch a small child!! Took years of therapy to overcome that sight!! Or try coming between a momma bull and her poles. Pure evil. Grizzly sows have nothing on bullfrog mommas.

Slice
Old 09-30-2004, 05:34 PM

"is it legal to bait squirrels in PA?"

Yeah, you drop your drawers, like you're taking a dump, and when they see your nuts, they can't resist!
Old 10-01-2004, 06:05 AM

ORIGINAL: MikeE51848

"is it legal to bait squirrels in PA?"

Yeah, you drop your drawers, like you're taking a dump, and when they see your nuts, they can't resist!

That doesnt work for ol' Mossy, he leaves his at home with the old lady
Old 10-01-2004, 07:18 AM
Nontypical Buck

That doesnt work for ol' Mossy, he leaves his at home with the old lady
Now that's funny right there.. Oh Lefty, speaking of leaving your nuts at home with the old lady. How's it coming trying to fill all those strollers your wife's been buying.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:00 AM

Its hard work, but somebody has to do it. Its hard to find the time though with all the work I have been putting in on the next Monster Squirrels video. Plus some crazy bullfrog hunting guy wants me to star in one of his videos.
Old 10-01-2004, 08:10 AM
Typical Buck

Lefty, you're appearance in Bullfrog Bonanza was supposed to be a surprise!!

As far as the "stroller filling duty", as a man who is now sitting at home performing "daddy duty", I say WATCH OUT, BROTHER!!!!!

You guys will have to excuse me, I have to go rewind Scooby Doo for the 14th time this morning.

Slice
Old 10-01-2004, 10:57 AM
Nontypical Buck

like the song says "pampers melt in the maytag dryer crayons go up one drawer higher , rewind barney for the 18th time ........." that song is so true....and the last line, I dont know how you do it!!! I think all of us with kids can nod and say yep on that one. Oh and as for Lefty's comment on me leaving mine at home with the wife..... only when I'm not leaving them all over YOUR wife!!!! I hope your kid (when you finally have it) doesnt come out 6' 3" with dark hair!!!

see you saturday lefty my pal!!!

Quick Reply: Monster Squirrels I Video

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.