Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Buying doe tags...just because you can.

Old 08-24-2004, 01:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Buying doe tags...just because you can.

I have come to the conclusion it's almost like eating chips. If there is a huge bag of chips sitting on the table in front of you, you're gonna eat them even if you are full just because they are there. I think some guys think this way when it comes to doe tags (notice I said some, not all). It's almost like an impulse, they can't pass up the chance to get one more tag. Mauser, I'm sure you have a good point too. I also know hunters that feel doe tags are good no matter what wmu they are in.
Old 08-24-2004, 02:06 PM

doe tags are good no matter what wmu they are in
Aren't they?
Old 08-24-2004, 03:14 PM
Giant Nontypical

How about this guys?
A non resident who gets lucky can get his bonus doe tag while some residents are denied. I don't have a problem with NR's getting their first doe tags after residents have had a shot but why dont the NR's have to wait a week to apply for the unsolds so that resident demand is met first?

Again, I got no problem with a NR getting all the tags he can and will use, so long as he doesnt wind up causing a resident not to get his.

You guys that couldnt get that second tag oughta try the sra's. Bought 7 2B tags last year and filled em all! Lotsa deer around here!