Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

mountain lions in NY??

Old 06-05-2005, 08:22 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: mountain lions in NY??

NYoutdoors, WTF your problem little man?

Easy to post crap like that from the security off your home isn't it?

You want my address so you can say crap like that to my face?

The helicopter story was told to me last week you don't like it tooooooooooooo fricken bad.
Old 06-05-2005, 11:11 AM
Typical Buck

Charlie all th other times this post came up you were saying show me a picture and I'll believe you are you saying that you now think there just might be some truth in the mt. lion stories after all ? I'm not writing this to upset you just wondering
Old 06-05-2005, 01:06 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'll believe you are you saying that you now think there just might be some truth in the mt. lion stories after all ?
I'm telling you what I heard. Happens to come from a couple people I've known for years. The one guy wasn't there he was retelling a story.

Still want to see a picture.
Old 06-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Boone & Crockett

I'm just offering Johnny Boy an oppurtunity to spout off in person.

Here's a picture for you Johnny.

Old 09-06-2005, 03:06 PM

I know this is an old post, but I had posted a couple of replies in reference to My brother spotting a Mt.Lion while fishing the Elton Creek in Delevan,NY - It has been awhile since then and we have found a some tracks that may or may not be a Mt.Lion but not much else so we sort of gave up on actully looking for the big cat.

Just last week about 1/2 a mile from where my brother spotted the lion another person spotted what he describes as a light brown to blonde colored cat less that 30 yards from him that was about 5 to 6 feet long and 3 feet high at the front shoulders. This man has lived in the area as long as I can remeber and the most anyone ever heard from him was a polite "how's it going" when passing and that's about it. He's an old timmer that pretty much kept to himeself and for him to come out and make a statement about spotting a Mt.Lion to the local paper - I would think he would have to be pretty sure of him self - So I guess I keep my eyes open while hunting this fall.
Old 09-08-2005, 10:09 AM

Check out the post What is this animal game cam pics... It is on the Bowhunting forum.
Old 09-09-2005, 01:54 AM
Spike

I have seen pics of the above mentioned animal and it in a friends backyard just outside of cuba NY. I seen them and i now believe...
Old 09-11-2005, 08:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

well, it's offically been a year and NO ONE has come up with proof of cougars in NY....................**cue circus music**

whaddayallthink?
Old 09-13-2005, 10:30 AM

I haven't seen any proof they aren't in NY.
Old 09-13-2005, 10:52 AM
Typical Buck

This brings back memories of long ago, when I told people that I had seen Coyotes in Northcentral Pa. they made fun of me, so we know the rest of the story. So I will not say too much until I see them with my own eyes.

Quick Reply: mountain lions in NY??

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.