Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA guys - tell Alt your thoughts

Old 01-15-2004, 12:36 PM

Default PA guys - tell Alt your thoughts

Gary Alt and Jerry Feaser will appear on TV where callers can call in. Tell them what you think.

GAME COMMISSION OFFICIALS TO APPEAR ON PCN "CALL-IN" PROGRAM
Pennsylvania Game Commission officials - Dr. Gary Alt, wildlife biologist and Jerry Feaser, press secretary - will appear on Pennsylvania Cable Network's "PCN Call-In" program on Thursday, Jan. 22, at 7 p.m. Viewers of the hour-long program can call in questions to PCN at 1-866-726-5438 (toll-free). (Please check local listings for the PCN channel in your area.)

Available on nearly 150 cable systems throughout the state, PCN is a nonprofit, nonpartisan cable television network that airs unedited live and same-day coverage of Pennsylvania House and Senate sessions, press conferences, speeches and other public forums where the business of the state is debated, discussed, and decided.

The live interactive "PCN Call-In" program allows viewers to speak directly with government officials, newsmakers, and other knowledgeable parties on current Commonwealth issues. For more information, visit PCN's website at www.pcntv.com.
Old 01-15-2004, 01:36 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: PA guys - tell Alt your thoughts

Thanks for the tip. I will see if I can get through during that hour. I would love to see the proverbial switchboard at that station if enough folks find out about it.

Old 01-17-2004, 05:00 PM

I'd like to hear an explanation of their deer count. If you divide 1.6 million by the square mileage of PA, allowing for asphalt and concrete, you get a figure of 40 deer per square mile.
Old 01-17-2004, 05:56 PM
Nontypical Buck

Bummer, I'm 99% sure I'm working till 9pm that day[&o]
Old 01-22-2004, 07:17 AM

Just a reminder that this is on tonight incase anyone wants to watch or call in w/ some questions.