Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Northeast sportsman show

Old 01-12-2004, 04:46 PM

Default Northeast sportsman show

New York is having the show on jan 23 to the 25th I'll be at the Rushcreek deer lure booth stop over chat and you can get more info on rushcreek deer lure by going to the website....some good reading and a great deer scent i've talked to lots of good people in the chat here in huntingnet over the years and would like to meet a few more good hunters.

Email him for further details.....
Old 01-15-2004, 05:52 PM
Banned

Default [Deleted]

[Deleted by Admins]
Old 01-16-2004, 08:37 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Northeast sportsman show

No offense to anyone, but my days of going to the Syracuse Outdoor show are over. I went to PA Eastern Sports Show last year it blows the SU show away. I have gone to SU, on and off, for the past 15 years. It is ok but same stuff each year (as I am sure is the case in PA, but PA just has so much more to see). It litterally takes about 1 hour to walk around the SU show, whereas it takes a whole day to do th PA show. I also bought stuff at SU last year and found the same stuff (sometimes from the same sellers) for less money at PA. Additionally, the Cabelas isn't far from the PA show (two birds with one stone). Maybe I'll go to the SU show next year and hit Bass Pro Shops?? For those who can't/don't want to go to PA - SU is the place, but if you haven't been to PA show it is wirth the 3 hr ride. (Feb 7 - 15)