Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Pa Hunters

Old 11-16-2003, 08:05 PM
Fork Horn

Default Pa Hunters

Any Pa guys have any luck on the last week of the season? I really saw a lot of action but I got no shots. I hope everyone had some luck.
Old 11-17-2003, 09:30 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Pa Hunters

I hunted every day and saw some nice bucks but nothing offered the right shot! That' s the story of my life...[:-]
Old 11-17-2003, 12:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

I missed a big one last day on a drive, and my dad got a basket 11 pointer on thursday. But for the first time in 2 yrs ill have to bring out the rifle to try to gather some antlers. Anyone goin bear hunting next week? if so where u headed.
Old 11-17-2003, 01:27 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hope you have some luck this bear season. I' m gonna have to miss it this year. I usually head up to Lycoming county, but I have to save some vacation days because My wife and I are having a son in Feb. I don' t mind too much though. I tug a 415 lb b&c boar there 3 years ago so that made my bear hunting career. Just wanted to say good luck to ya!
Old 11-18-2003, 07:14 AM
Nontypical Buck

I shot a 130 class 10 point on 11-8-03, does that count?[8D]
Old 11-18-2003, 08:16 AM

I ll be out bear hunting on monday with my old man cant hardly wait untill then though its going to be a long week at work for me
Old 11-18-2003, 08:27 AM
Boone & Crockett

No luck here. I only got out the last Saturday afternoon and only saw one squirrel and two small game hunters....
Old 11-18-2003, 09:16 AM

Shot a 110" 8 pt. on the last day. Saw 4 others like him.
Old 11-18-2003, 11:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

I didn' t have any luck the last week of the season. Since the time change I haven' t been able to get out after work during the week. So I' ve been limited to Saturdays. I went turkey hunting this past Saturday with a good friend of mine. I had been promising him we' d get out before the season ended. Saw a total of 17 doe and 3 bucks on Saturday but nothing close enough for a shot. Only 1 buck was a shooter. Nice 7pt. We ended up getting skunked pursuing turkeys but we did take 7 squirrels between us. I took 3 of them with my bow.
Old 11-18-2003, 11:42 AM
Fork Horn

I missed a nice 8 point, I had an arrow deflect off a branch I never saw, I was glad though it didn' t end up being a poor hit. I have been once again kickin myself this archery season. I hopefully will be in the woods Monday in Bradford Cnty for bear, if I can make some more excuses to my professors why I won' t be attending class (again) It looks like the rifle will have to come out in my pursuit of antlers as well.

Quick Reply: Pa Hunters

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.