Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

new yorkers only where are you! any luck?

Old 10-22-2003, 07:34 PM
Fork Horn

Default new yorkers only where are you! any luck?

im curious how many nyers are on here and where you are! if you want to hunt 4j bow only i can hook u up!
Old 10-23-2003, 09:02 AM

Default RE: new yorkers only where are you! any luck?

iam form westmonroe ny any luck iam in 7f a got 1 and missed 1
Old 10-23-2003, 09:31 AM

I' m in 9J and i don' t bow hunt but i have know a couple people who have gotten some deer one got a masive buck
Old 10-24-2003, 05:04 AM

IAM IN 9H AND HUNT IN 9W 9N AND I ONLY NEEDED A 8 POINTER TO GO 4 MORE YARDS LEFT THEN I WOULD OF GOT HIM.. but see lot of deer no shot .. thats unlikey for me .. good luck ///

BIG AL Bowmansville ny wny
Old 11-02-2003, 07:19 AM

I' m in 7f and out of answers!!! Hook me up please someone. The farmer that leases the land that I hunt has royally screwed me. I hunt about 300 acres of mostly swail with some thickets and hedges and a little batch of hardwoods. The surrounding areas are farm fields with beans and corn wich i can' t hunt. The farmeer decided to cut all the swail on opening day of bow and then proceed to do his winter plowing. It' s a tilled up muddy mess now. I haven' t seen a deer or a deer sign, scrape, rub, ****, etc...... anywhere.
Old 11-03-2003, 06:26 AM

I' m in oswego ny area 7a scriba ny. i shot a nice 6 point 10/30 with the bow and used rush creek deer scent. deer walked up on me and gave me a 10 yard shot. i also sell that scent to my friends and had to try it out its fresh from the deer less than a week and sells for $10 for 2 oz bottle or $30 for an 8 oz. i get it shiped to me derect from the rush creek its in ohio.i' m going to be a dealer in ny state soon and would like to get this great scent to hunters fresh and right from the deer. hope you get to try some
Old 11-12-2003, 06:03 PM

IM NOT SURE OF MY ZONE BUT I' M IN SULLIVAN COUNTY. THIS IS GOING TO BE MY SECOND SEASON HUNTING. LAST YEAR (MY FIRST TIME) I HIT A EIGHT WITH A 30-30 AT ABOUT 60 YARDS. I CANT WAIT FOR GUN SEASON TO START!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2003, 06:25 PM

Only been out a few times, not seeing much.

I' ll be out a little this weekend I hope.

Vacation Thanksgiving week so things will pick up then.

Good luck.

Old 11-12-2003, 06:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

monsterbuckland-
i, too have an awesome spot in 4j---whereabouts are you ? i hunted hard this year, and i was sorely dissapointed .
saw a whole 2 does in 240 HOURS of hunting . needless to say, i am unimpressed. the landowner next to the prop i hunt let many more guys in this year than usual, and they are parking in the feeding areas, totally screwing up the deer traffic flow.
anyway, just thought i' d introduce myself.
good luck,
moose
Old 11-13-2003, 12:06 PM
Fork Horn

I hunt in area 3H, over in Sullivan county.

But I lost permission to the property I hunt (PETA people moved in next dooor, and convinced the land owner to not let me hunt there anymore), and I also sold my property. So now I am a man without land!!!!

Quick Reply: new yorkers only where are you! any luck?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.