Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

new yorkers only where are you! any luck?

Old 11-14-2003, 08:01 AM

Default RE: new yorkers only where are you! any luck?

I' M FROM 9R. SHOT A NICE 8 POINT A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO. CAN' T WAIT TILL MONDAY....................
Old 11-14-2003, 04:50 PM
Fork Horn

i' m in 8h shot a doe first week.past up several little bucks the last few weeks trying to shoot another doe but they seem to be scarce.last week the rut really started to kick in should be good for monday.
Old 11-14-2003, 05:47 PM

i am in 3h and waiting on monday to come ....gun season hehe..
Old 11-14-2003, 05:53 PM
Spike

I' m in 9T and also hunt 9S. Good luck Monday
Old 11-15-2003, 08:53 AM
Spike

I live very near the Great Sacandaga Lake in Saratoga County. Haven' t heard much of the deer take this year. But, they had a " helluva" early bear season this year. There were 7 taken in out town alone. And only 2 under 200lbs. Hardly anyone hunts them any more. And getting to be very little land available to hunt on. Too many " land speculators" from down state, in the area. Buy everything up and post it ! Just lost 98 PRIME acres a month ago to just that. A Long Island lawyer bought it sight-unseen! Good luck to every one out there !
Old 11-15-2003, 07:55 PM

I hunt 3j
Old 11-15-2003, 08:00 PM

OOOPPPSSS! Again. I hunt the 3j area in ulster county and today I saw nice a size 5 pointer and 1 big and 1 small doe. close enough but no good shooting lanes. To much brush or limbs in the way
Old 11-16-2003, 07:29 AM

Hi,

I' m in Broome Cty. I' ve been out ALOT and I' ve seen a couple of bucks, but had no shots. I was out all day yesterday and going back this evening. I didn' t see any movement at all!

Pete
Old 11-18-2003, 08:05 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hunt in 7M. Didn' t get out much during bow. Saw nice doe and some more deer and a very big buck (on ground, 35 yards, making a scrape)
Friend we hunt with got 2 doe yesterday. He saw eleven but we didn' t see much overall.
Got a big buck (or two) roaming the woods - ~4" track!!!!!! - he walked within 70 yards of our camp - chasig doe
hope nobody got him over past few days

happy hunting
Old 11-18-2003, 10:37 PM

I' m new here.I' m in 5h the only bucks I' ve seen is on the side of the road eating.On private land of course will be doing some visiting with land owners verysoon.

Quick Reply: new yorkers only where are you! any luck?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.