Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Chasing tail on History

Old 05-02-2013, 01:14 PM
Nontypical Buck

They look like a bunch of idiots... Duck Commander and Duck Dynasty, on the other hand, was/is amazing.

Here's an example of a network trying to copycat something great and it turning out terrible. I hope they don't get renewed for another season, stupidest "hunting" I've ever seen.

If you've got to thin the herd in town, go ahead and do it... but don't put it on the "History" channel. Has nothing to do with history anyway. And I agree, the way they ask for permission is just asinine.
Old 05-06-2013, 09:28 AM
Nontypical Buck

Watched for the first time last wed or thurs... Pissed me off big time!!!

That show is a disgrace to real deer hunter... Those clowns are a bunch of jack wagons!!!

I hope it goes off the air soon!!!
Old 05-13-2013, 08:42 AM
Typical Buck

In the Virginia area that will be the only "hunting" anyone will be able to watch for free. On FIOS they have just turned the Outdoor Channel into a paid one. so now the Sportsman and Outdoor channels are only available if you want to put more money out. Now those who won't pay for these channels will only see hunting portrayed on the History channels. How sad.