Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

The tide has turned today

Old 09-06-2003, 11:48 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: The tide has turned today

its definently on its way....last night it got down to about 50....i walked out after work at about midnight and i could see my breath and if you were going to be out longer then a few minutes you would wanted a jacket....i cant wait for the leaves to turn and start to drop....i cant wait to get out and hunt....i hope i can find me a cheap vehicle before hunting season just to get me from my house to work and to my hunting spots..i dont care what it looks like now just something to get me hunting will make me happy....i found an old ford ranger f150...its bug but in the same sense its small...its ugly but in the same sense its beastly looking its got 2 diffrent browns on it and black rims....its pretty old but looks like its in good shape....when my mom gets home im going to call and see about it..i dont think they can want toooo much for it...it will be the ultimate hunting truck! i cant wait...if i get a car in time it will be a great year.....if not it will still be great because i have woods behind the house...i just dont want to hunt it every day and spook everything and kill alot of everything...this is my first year hunting alone...i will still hunt with dad but he works too so its hard to find days that match up so i will be alone alot....i cant wait!
Old 09-06-2003, 01:56 PM
Typical Buck

yeah , the hunting season chill , anybody notice the sun shifted it' s location ( or actually the earth ) and sets more southward in the sky now.i feel the anxiety is building
Old 09-07-2003, 07:26 AM

I sure noticed the change. Friday night I fell asleep at 11:00 and was wide awake from 2:30 to 6:00 a.m. with all kinds of things running through my head, like deer, whitetails, bucks, etc. My family thinks I' m just a little obsessed. Well... maybe it' s true!