Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA Doe Liscence Fiasco!!!

Old 09-01-2003, 01:47 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PA Doe Liscence Fiasco!!!

if it' s lack of return postage or any other envelope problems , they do return them to you , my grandfather made a mistake with his licenses envelope by not circling the amount of applications inside of it , and they returned it to him.

if you think you may have been put in the dead letter file they gave a phone number to call to find out guys , it' s ( 1-877-game ) or ( 1-877-4263 ) , you can call them during business hours of 7:45 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. , monday through friday

hope that may help
Old 09-01-2003, 07:43 PM
Giant Nontypical

That' s the one that always cracked me up.......circle the number of applications. That' s a " Send Back" offense? Come on........open the stupid thing up and if you see 2 applications and a check for $12 I think you have your answer.
Potentially ruin say a father and son' s deer season because Dad forgot to circle a number?
Ahhhhhhhhhhh.[:' (]
Old 09-01-2003, 08:09 PM
Giant Nontypical

Life is so much easier down here in TX we just go to Walmart and pick ours up.
2 minutes in and out.
Old 09-01-2003, 10:11 PM
Typical Buck

your a lucky guy ausie-guy , i hate the way they do it here, it' s just so unpredictable , waiting and not really knowing
Old 09-08-2003, 09:10 AM

Texas is a whole different ball game. Not near the public land we have. Mostly privatly owned hunting leases and ranches.
Old 09-08-2003, 10:48 AM

i think mailing in for a doe tag is a bunch of crap to begin with , imo when you buy your license you shulod pay the six bucks extra and get the tag right on the spot ,there are some minor details to work out but come on is it really that complicated ? think of the money they can save on envelopes and forms and not to mention the labor costs ,someone has to put the permits in the envelops! ,wouldn' t it be easier if when you got your license the same person handed you a permit! and make it state wide instead of specific area nonsense , i see more does than bucks , yet i can go anywhere in the state to shoot a buck , but i can only shoot does in the area my tag is for ! [:@]

Old 09-08-2003, 11:45 AM

AMEN Brother!!!!
Old 09-09-2003, 06:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Xi, I agree. However, we do need WMU' s. That doesn' t mean that we shouldn' t be able to get our tags anywhere in the state. Here' s a concept -- computerize the licenses. There' s no reason that our system couldn' t be just like many other states....tell them what you want and they print it...you pay for it, and it' s done! Pretty simple idea....costly to start up though.
Old 09-10-2003, 03:07 PM

jason n , good idea , like i said some small details need to be worked out , well costly start up would be passed on to us hunters ! nothing new there!

Old 09-11-2003, 07:26 AM
Nontypical Buck

WOW! Man I feel for youg guys...what a pain in the butt! Maybe you guys should push the game commission should simplify the license process, at the same time as the FO thing. Boy I' m glad it' s a " real" over the counter deal down here. No counties, areas, units, etc...just buy my license, and I' m good to go. If I want more doe tags, I just go to any place that sells them, and buy them

Quick Reply: PA Doe Liscence Fiasco!!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.