Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Valley Forge hunt cancelled

Old 12-27-2009, 02:56 PM
Typical Buck

You guys that get frustrated when your concerns about too few deer fall on deaf ears need to look and think very hard when you allow stuff like this to go unchallenged.
Exactly. It's ashame. There's legititmate concerns out there, but they get brushed away because some of the people bringing up the concerns have such extremist views.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:02 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by bawanajim
You know his response will be to post evidence that proves he is wrong, the bird speaks and facts are made.
HAHAHA LMAO...how'd you know, it only took 2 minutes.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:15 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by glew22
HAHAHA LMAO...how'd you know, it only took 2 minutes.
There has been a pile of bid dung deposited on this site.

Dementia explains it best but ego pilots the short bus.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bluebird2
Whether you realize it or not , you also let my claim go unchallenged since you have provided nothing to refute my claim that the MSY CC in VF is at least 200 DPSM.

Just like a response to a guy who claims the sky is green, you got an appropriate response for your claim.
Old 12-27-2009, 03:48 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
Just like a response to a guy who claims the sky is green, you got an appropriate response for your claim.
Yup, brilliant.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

I really do try and take you serious but you make it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hard.
if you think you are so much smarter than me, why don't you define the principle of MSY and then explain why the data from VF doesn't support my position that the MSY CC of the habitat in VF , 5C and 5B is around 200 DPSM.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

if you think you are so much smarter than me, why don't you define the principle of MSY and then explain why the data from VF doesn't support my position that the MSY CC of the habitat in VF , 5C and 5B is around 200 DPSM.

Sorry, but making preposterous claims does not give you the privilege of conducting a pop quiz. That privelege is reserved for someone with a realistic working knowledge of the issue at hand.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:25 PM
Giant Nontypical

Larry, Your problem begins with maximum sustained yield, and thats a measure that works better with green beans and corn than it does deer.

You are now providing us with the proof of your incompetency, bluffing works, some times in poker, but never when facts are involved.Your baffle them with B.S. is not gonna get it here.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:29 PM
Typical Buck

[quote=BTBowhunter;3540308]Sorry, but making preposterous claims does not give you the privilege of conducting a pop quiz. [quote]

hahahahh, ya gotta appreciate the little things in life....and that was funny.
Old 12-27-2009, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is a simple question for those that question my position on VF. If he herd in VF exceeded the MSY CC before it reached 200 DPSM , how did the herd increase to 240 DPFSM s Glue posted?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.