Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Shisslers "Pa's best deer management in nation" revisited

Old 12-10-2009, 04:41 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by bluebird2
I didn't claim the PGC stats showed that hunting in 2G was like hunting in a preserve.

Uh yes you did. When questioned about your experience hunting 2G to be able to make such a comparison you answered with.......

The comparison is based on PGC stats, just like all of the PGC deer management decisions.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:17 PM
Fork Horn

It was merely a statement that many successul hunters dont feel any need to be on this forum.
No, that is not what you said and it is not what you were implying.

First, What I said was that many successful hunters feel no need to be on here.
No you did not say that either.

This is your original quote.

It's just that most of them are sitting in a treestand or out stillhunting instead of sitting at a computer. Theyve got a gun or bow in their hands rather than a keyboard.
You know dam well that what you were implying was that any of us that are unsuccessful and or complaining are too busy on this forum instead of being out hunting. Any arguement you have to the contrary is pure bullcrap.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:26 PM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Cornelius08
" Figured it wouldnt be long before it would no longer be "civil". Funny how it gets that way when you arent in Illinois.
Isn't that the truth?
Old 12-10-2009, 05:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Maverick 1
No, that is not what you said and it is not what you were implying.

No you did not say that either.

This is your original quote.

You know dam well that what you were implying was that any of us that are unsuccessful and or complaining are too busy on this forum instead of being out hunting. Any arguement you have to the contrary is pure bullcrap.
I notice you clipped part of my quote away. Why is that?
You may be having a hard time figuring out what I said but you could at least refrain from selectively editing out parts when you quote someone.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cornelius08
" Figured it wouldnt be long before it would no longer be "civil". Funny how it gets that way when you arent in Illinois.

Isn't that the truth?
OK Maverick, it's put up or shut up time. the only name calling here wasn't done by me. It was you who first suggested another member wasnt telling the truth. Please feel free to point out where I sunk to name calling or allegations of lying as you and Cornelius have done. The worst thing I've done on this thread is challenge things said by you and Bluebird. Things that neither of you has been able to back up thus far.
Old 12-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Nontypical Buck

You really are a piece of work. You selectively edited my post and then accused Maverick of doing the same thing. What I said was based on a comparison of antlerless tags PFSM, 2G was like hunting in a preserve compared to 5C..

in 5c we had 89,000 doe tags compared to 26,000 in 2G. So in 5C we had 91 tags/FSM while in 2g they had just 7 doe tags/ FSM. That means hunting in 2G was like hunting in a fenced shooting preserve compared to hunting in 5C.

Now that I provided the PGC stats to support my position, let's see if you can do the same.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

No matter which way you slice it, Buckwheat, you spend alot of time on here.

You don't rack up a post count like that sitting in a treestand with a bow or gun in your hand.

Most of your posts are brown nosing the PGC and RSB.

He tells hunters to take a flying leap and you kiss his balls.

Can't understand why you defend that.

Can't understand why you think hunting is so great in PA yet you travel to another state to hunt the same species of animal.

Is hunting better in PA or IL?

Better let you go, I hear RSB calling you.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Windwalker7
No matter which way you slice it, Buckwheat, you spend alot of time on here.

You don't rack up a post count like that sitting in a treestand with a bow or gun in your hand.

Most of your posts are brown nosing the PGC and RSB.

He tells hunters to take a flying leap and you kiss his balls.

Can't understand why you defend that.

Can't understand why you think hunting is so great in PA yet you travel to another state to hunt the same species of animal.

Is hunting better in PA or IL?

Better let you go, I hear RSB calling you.
You really are a piece of work or you simply cant read. I was the first one to jump all over RSB for the flying leap thing. I jumped right down his throat and he apologized a few days later.

Of course the hunting is better in Il. Once again, maybe you cant read. Illinois is a big buck paradise. That doesnt mean that it's bad here!

The other part of your statement says volumes about you. Statements like that have no place here.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:11 PM
Fork Horn

Alright wise ass. You want the whole quote. Here it is if you think it makes a difference.

Originally Posted by BTBowhunter
Plenty of guys like Doug out there. It's just that most of them are sitting in a treestand or out stillhunting instead of sitting at a computer. Theyve got a gun or bow in their hands rather than a keyboard.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Giant Nontypical

Thank you and yes it does. Because it was in direct response to this......

I can't figure this guy out, Cornellius. It's like everybody else says its raining and Doug will say, "No it's not. The sun is shining." With his super hunting abilities, I swear he must be wearing a red cape and mask behind his keyboard. If he is telling the truth, then I would guess that he is not telling the whole truth. I don't believe all things are equal. There is also the possibility that he isn't telling the truth at all but only Doug would know that.
You suggested that Doug was not telling the truth and that no one else has experiences like he does and I stand by my response.

Last edited by BTBowhunter; 12-10-2009 at 06:22 PM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.