Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA DEER MANAGEMENT SEARCH ON YAHOO.

Old 06-25-2009, 04:25 PM
Banned

Default RE: PA DEER MANAGEMENT SEARCH ON YAHOO.

You dont want to look for it because it isnt true. Im not stupid i know "good bucks" are killing in EVERY state, even the very worst including Pa, and never claimed otherwise. Its a big state and 900,000 hunters are gonna kill something. As far as big buck, just relatively few of them. Ive also stated that a handful of pics is proof of nothing, I can post big buck pics from every state in the country including Florida. Which is exactly what i did in the post you are speaking of. Posted big buck pics from the very worst states to make a point....Rhonde island, Delaware Florida..etc.

Please keep the facts straight, I wont call you a liar, because I believe it was an honest mistake.

Old 06-26-2009, 06:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: blkpowder

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

You said you were going to be patterning deer too.

So what did you figure out?

Is that Oak dropping acorns?

Did you find that fresh rubline?

Scrapes?

Are they hitting the apple trees yet?

Farmers usually rotate crops, how are they entering or leaving that cornfield this year?

Yeah, you did some patterning alright.
Show me where I said I was going to pattern deer today? Or tomorrow. Or next week or maybe next month. Where's that statement?

[/align]

[/align]I believe I said, I'll let someone else sit on their arse all day at the computer and search the web-sites to see who all is cranky about the deer program. I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest.

[/align]

[/align]Sorry, can't find anything in that statement that specifically states when I'm going to pattern deer.

Yeah,you did some pointless and unfounded chirping alright![8D]
[/align][/align]

Read your last sentence! You said..."I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest"

Looking for and what? What did you say you were going to do after looking for deer?

"I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this year's harvest"

I'll spend my time looking forand PATTERING deer for this year's harvest"

"I'll spend my time looking for and Patteringdeer for this year's harvest"

You called it pattering, I assume you meant patterning.

As I said before, your comments reflect your ignorance.
Old 06-26-2009, 07:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

They are ALL since the deer sham began. And that was the point. There are plenty enough from 07,08,09 a helluva lot which i didnt post. When I get paid by the hour for the huge undertaking, I might then think about posting EVERYTHING. Till then, your Yahoo or Google search feature works as well as mine does. Let me know if you have trouble locating them. Im sure just about anyone on this site, even those from across the country could help you find them. LOL..
Nah,that's ok. I'll let someone else sit on their arse all day at the computer and search the web-sites to see who all is cranky about the deer program. I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest.
[/align]

Here we go!

In this post you said nothing about planting trees, fertilizing, or pruning.

You specifically stated you were going to be "looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest."

So why didn't you have time to search websites to see who was cranky about the deer program?

Because you were going to " LOOK FOR AND PATTERN DEER"

Since you now admit that you didn't state an exact time for patterning deer, your excuse for not searching websites for cranky PA deer hunters is invalid.

So, would you please read up on the cranky deer hunters of PA, until it is actually time for you to pattern deer for this years harvest?

Old 06-26-2009, 11:44 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

They are ALL since the deer sham began. And that was the point. There are plenty enough from 07,08,09 a helluva lot which i didnt post. When I get paid by the hour for the huge undertaking, I might then think about posting EVERYTHING. Till then, your Yahoo or Google search feature works as well as mine does. Let me know if you have trouble locating them. Im sure just about anyone on this site, even those from across the country could help you find them. LOL..
Nah,that's ok. I'll let someone else sit on their arse all day at the computer and search the web-sites to see who all is cranky about the deer program. I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest.

[/align]

Here we go!

In this post you said nothing about planting trees, fertilizing, or pruning.

You specifically stated you were going to be "looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest."

So why didn't you have time to search websites to see who was cranky about the deer program?

Because you were going to " LOOK FOR AND PATTERN DEER"

Since you now admit that you didn't state an exact time for patterning deer, your excuse for not searching websites for cranky PA deer hunters is invalid.

So, would you please read up on the cranky deer hunters of PA, until it is actually time for you to pattern deer for this years harvest?

According to your link,you chose to share with us.Anythingoutside of riding your scooter through the mud puddles during the summer is a waste of time.[/align][/align]Just spent ten hours in the woods today getting ready for archery season. Did some pruning. Planted a few more trees. [/align][/align]Fertilized some of the plants I planted in the past. Watched four different buck forabout twenty minutes. Seen two doe.One had triplets and eight turkeys. Yep,today was pretty much a wasted choice of my time.Should have listened to Windwalker7![/align]Like you,just sharing one of the few things I prefer to do in the summer months.[/align][/align]windwalker:In this post you said nothing about planting trees, fertilizing, or pruning.
[/align]

Didn't know I had to check in with you first?[/align][/align]windwalker:Read your last sentence!You specifically stated you were going to be "looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest." [/align][/align]windwalker:"I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this year's harvest"
[/align]I'll spend my time looking forand PATTERING deer for this year's harvest"[/align]"I'll spend my time looking for and Patteringdeer for this year's harvest"[/align][/align]You retyped it multiple times yourself,clearly you are having a difficult time.[/align][/align]One last time,I'll try to type this as slow as possible for you to understand. I wish not to sit on my arse all day at the computer,checking web-sites for pizzed off hunters. I'llspend my time looking forand pattering deer for this years harvest. Now here is the most important part of the statement. There is "NO" specific time,day,week or month mentioned! Again,There is "NO" specific time,day,week or month mentioned! One last time,There is "NO" specific time,day,week or month mentioned![/align][/align]But! Lucky for you,even though I'm backed up in my work. I did spare some time for you,on the computer today.[/align]Seeing how you are having difficulty comprehending what you are reading. I researched and found a few web-sites that may[/align]help you with your reading comprehension? Good Luck![/align]
[/align]rocketreader.org -Speed Reading, Reading Software, and Better Reading Comprehension[/align][/align]english.glendale.cc.ca.us-Reading Efficiently[/align][/align]www.readingsoft.co -Reading Comprehension Test[/align]
Old 06-26-2009, 02:03 PM
Nontypical Buck

Your exactly right, there was no specific time mentioned.

So what was your excuse for not searching the web to find about cranky hunters of PA?

What was that joke about 24/7......22/7, what did you do 22/7?

I thought you said something about scouting 22/7? As for the question of when you would be doing that patterning, I assumed it would happen during the 22/7 period and not the 2 hours you were sleeping.

Is the reference of 22/7 a hint of the exact time for your patterning of deer?

Since you are trying to admit that you aren't patterning deer right now, I would think you have time availabe to search the web to find out about the cranky, PA hunters.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:56 PM
Typical Buck

Hi windy! Took advice. I searched the web for cranky hunters. And I found one.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

LOL!

Any idea how long ago that pic was taken?

Would it hurt your feelings if it was taken before AR?
Old 06-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

Here is last year's buck, and I am still unhappy about ARs.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:11 PM
Nontypical Buck

Got this one in 2006.

Old 06-26-2009, 03:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

I would gladly give up bigger bucks to go back to the way it use to be. I enjoyed hunting so much more.

Quick Reply: PA DEER MANAGEMENT SEARCH ON YAHOO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.