Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA DEER MANAGEMENT SEARCH ON YAHOO.

Old 06-24-2009, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PA DEER MANAGEMENT SEARCH ON YAHOO.

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

I haven't seen a single track in the garden since early April. I may regret saying that when the sweet corn develops silk on the ear!!.
Even deer deserve fine dining once in a while .
Old 06-25-2009, 08:23 AM
Banned

"Nah,that's ok. I'll let someone else sit on their arse all day at the computer and search the web-sites to see who all is cranky about the deer program."

I dont blame you. To go through everything would probably take you well into old age.

" I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest"

I spend about an hour on the pc total per day. Some days more. Others less. I also dont have an outdated slow system, therefore it took me about 5 minutes to find and post ALL of those links. Course I dont know why I am talking to myself here, as you probably wont get to read this because of your 24/7 scouting schedule and all. LMAO.[8D]
Old 06-25-2009, 09:13 AM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: blkpowder

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

They are ALL since the deer sham began. And that was the point. There are plenty enough from 07,08,09 a helluva lot which i didnt post. When I get paid by the hour for the huge undertaking, I might then think about posting EVERYTHING. Till then, your Yahoo or Google search feature works as well as mine does. Let me know if you have trouble locating them. Im sure just about anyone on this site, even those from across the country could help you find them. LOL..
Nah,that's ok. I'll let someone else sit on their arse all day at the computer and search the web-sites to see who all is cranky about the deer program. I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest.
[/align]

Perhaps you missed this thread;

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3430890&mpage=3

I thought I pretty well explained that scouting and patterning deer in early summer was a total waste of time

What did you do, look at the pictures without reading?

Maybe you should quit wasting your time scouting and research on the computer more. Then you wouldn't make comments that reflect your ignorance

Old 06-25-2009, 12:35 PM
Typical Buck

"Nah,that's ok. I'll let someone else sit on their arse all day at the computer and search the web-sites to see who all is cranky about the deer program."

I dont blame you. To go through everything would probably take you well into old age.

" I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest"

I spend about an hour on the pc total per day. Some days more. Others less. I also dont have an outdated slow system, therefore it took me about 5 minutes to find and post ALL of those links. Course I dont know why I am talking to myself here, as you probably wont get to read this because of your 24/7 scouting schedule and all. LMAO.[8D]
24/7 scouting schedule! What's wrong with you? It's 22/7,I need two hours sleep everyday.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:36 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

ORIGINAL: blkpowder

They are ALL since the deer sham began. And that was the point. There are plenty enough from 07,08,09 a helluva lot which i didnt post. When I get paid by the hour for the huge undertaking, I might then think about posting EVERYTHING. Till then, your Yahoo or Google search feature works as well as mine does. Let me know if you have trouble locating them. Im sure just about anyone on this site, even those from across the country could help you find them. LOL..
Nah,that's ok. I'll let someone else sit on their arse all day at the computer and search the web-sites to see who all is cranky about the deer program. I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest.

[/align]

Perhaps you missed this thread;

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3430890&mpage=3

I thought I pretty well explained that scouting and patterning deer in early summer was a total waste of time

What did you do, look at the pictures without reading?

Maybe you should quit wasting your time scouting and research on the computer more. Then you wouldn't make comments that reflect your ignorance

Just spent ten hours in the woods today getting ready for archery season. Did some pruning. Planted a few more trees. [/align]Fertilized some of the plants I planted in the past. Watched four different buck forabout twenty minutes. Seen two doe.One had triplets and eight turkeys. Yep,today was pretty much a wasted choice of my time.Should have listened to Windwalker7! [/align][/align]You'll have to excuse my ignorance,I'm just catching on to this computer stuff. [/align]
Old 06-25-2009, 01:12 PM
Typical Buck

If you beleive some of the stuff you read on this site, those four buck shouldn't exist.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:25 PM
Banned

hmmm, I dont recall reading anything like that Patsy?? I dont want to miss anything and get anyones position mixed up, so could you please point to the post for me from the poster which stated blackpowder nor anyone else will ever see 4 bucks. Looking forward to reading it Thanks in advance.
Old 06-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Nontypical Buck

You said you were going to be patterning deer too.

So what did you figure out?

Is that Oak dropping acorns?

Did you find that fresh rubline?

Scrapes?

Are they hitting the apple trees yet?

Farmers usually rotate crops, how are they entering or leaving that cornfield this year?

Yeah, you did some patterning alright.
Old 06-25-2009, 03:30 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

You said you were going to be patterning deer too.

So what did you figure out?

Is that Oak dropping acorns?

Did you find that fresh rubline?

Scrapes?

Are they hitting the apple trees yet?

Farmers usually rotate crops, how are they entering or leaving that cornfield this year?

Yeah, you did some patterning alright.
Show me where I said I was going to pattern deer today? Or tomorrow. Or next week or maybe next month. Where's that statement?
[/align]
[/align]I believe I said, I'll let someone else sit on their arse all day at the computer and search the web-sites to see who all is cranky about the deer program. I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest.
[/align]
[/align]Sorry, can't find anything in that statement that specifically states when I'm going to pattern deer.

Yeah,you did some pointless and unfounded chirping alright![8D][/align][/align]
Old 06-25-2009, 03:40 PM
Typical Buck

hmmm, I dont recall reading anything like that Patsy?? I dont want to miss anything and get anyones position mixed up, so could you please point to the post for me from the poster which stated blackpowder nor anyone else will ever see 4 bucks. Looking forward to reading it Thanks in advance.
Just go back to your response when I posted pics of post AR bucks that were taken on public land. I am not going to waste mytime going back to look, but I think you implied those deer were not from this state.

Quick Reply: PA DEER MANAGEMENT SEARCH ON YAHOO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.