Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA DEER MANAGEMENT SEARCH ON YAHOO.

Old 06-24-2009, 12:54 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PA DEER MANAGEMENT SEARCH ON YAHOO.

Our experience can best be described as bittersweet to this point. Probing questions have
gone unanswered and requests for information have been met with either silence or
autocratic attitudes.
Well imagine that. I hope they don't feel alone in a sea of chit, because there are many of us that have asked probing questions that have gone unanswered and/or been filled with doubletalk or more bullchit.
Old 06-24-2009, 01:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Little "off topic" but worth a look.... We all know the idiots at audubon were VERY intstrumental in the formation of our deer sham plan, but does everyone also know that is who has structured the format basis of our "deer audit"? LOL. An audit whos basically sole purpose was supposed to address hunters high rate of dissatisfaction. Dissatisfaction caused by the deer plan AND AUDUBONS INPUT. Wll looky who pulled the harp strings on the audit. Being sure that it is not done in a way that might actually HELP hunter interests.

fox guarding hen house.
The request is from the Pa House Game and Fisheries Committee. So you posted a copy, so what? Whats your source for claiming anyones degree of influence including Audubon? In light of the recent exposure of your willingness to alter polls, you're going to have to produce some proof for what you claim here. A name handwritten at the top of a copy scanned into a computer provess nothing except that you want it to be so.[:'(]
Old 06-24-2009, 01:46 PM
Banned

As we all know, you are the only one who has ever cheated on a poll (and were caught red handed like the boob you are LOL) and your pathetic attempt to discredit me because I continually bring it up and you wanna deflect from yourself, as well as from the topic at hand, is pretty comical and desparate to say the least.

The handwritten name isnt "proof". Proof wasnt needed, because its well known fact that he did indeed do so. LMAO. Everyone knows this. The man doesnt deny doing so jackarse, and its no big secret. LOL. The question is not at all wether he did or not, because he most certainly did. The question is "IS IT APPROPRIATE". And judging by your wishful thinking/uneducated denial of even any involvement on his part, Id say that speaks for itself. Even a pgc brownnoser such as yourself acknowledges it as inapppropriate.

Congratulations. How does it feel to have 6 or 7 of those dead brain cells firing all at once?

You should also try to stay up on the "political goings-on" and you won't embarrass yourself by pointing out how painfully little you really know like you did by making the comments you did. I cannot phathom what you are thinking when you choose to jump right in to defend pgcs honor, in regards to something you clearly knew nothing about...LOL
Old 06-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Typical Buck

They are ALL since the deer sham began. And that was the point. There are plenty enough from 07,08,09 a helluva lot which i didnt post. When I get paid by the hour for the huge undertaking, I might then think about posting EVERYTHING. Till then, your Yahoo or Google search feature works as well as mine does. Let me know if you have trouble locating them. Im sure just about anyone on this site, even those from across the country could help you find them. LOL..
Nah,that's ok. I'll let someone else sit on their arse all day at the computer and search the web-sites to see who all is cranky about the deer program. I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest.[/align]
Old 06-24-2009, 03:14 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: blkpowder

They are ALL since the deer sham began. And that was the point. There are plenty enough from 07,08,09 a helluva lot which i didnt post. When I get paid by the hour for the huge undertaking, I might then think about posting EVERYTHING. Till then, your Yahoo or Google search feature works as well as mine does. Let me know if you have trouble locating them. Im sure just about anyone on this site, even those from across the country could help you find them. LOL..
Nah,that's ok. I'll let someone else sit on their arse all day at the computer and search the web-sites to see who all is cranky about the deer program. I'll spend my time looking for and pattering deer for this years harvest.
[/align]
Its amazing the deer you find when you actually look for them.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

It is also amazing how few deer you will see in 5C, in areas open to hunting, no matter how hard you look for them. I have a 2 acre field with.5 acres in garden ,strawberries and raspberries and I haven't seen a deer in that field in the last 2 months.
Old 06-24-2009, 03:36 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

It is also amazing how few deer you will see in 5C, in areas open to hunting, no matter how hard you look for them. I have a 2 acre field with.5 acres in garden ,strawberries and raspberries and I haven't seen a deer in that field in the last 2 months.
They are probably coming through at night. I havent seen a deer in the pasture since march but the tracks are there.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Nontypical Buck

I see deer in my yard almost daily must mean 3c (The northern tier ) Is loaded with deer. Right?
Old 06-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

I haven't seen a single track in the garden since early April. I may regret saying that when the sweet corn develops silk on the ear!!.
Old 06-24-2009, 04:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Time will tell i guess When they come they leave evidence

Quick Reply: PA DEER MANAGEMENT SEARCH ON YAHOO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.