Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA DEER MANAGEMENT SEARCH ON YAHOO.

Old 06-23-2009, 11:07 AM
Banned

Default RE: PA DEER MANAGEMENT SEARCH ON YAHOO.

"should we take deer management advice from the professionals or from a guy who don't know Yahoo from Google"

Professionals. Though I dont consider extremist obtuse minded ecoflakes like the audubon crew who structured our deer plan as "professionals". There are far more fitting words to describe them.
Old 06-23-2009, 11:10 AM
Banned

Some other interesting finds from the state in the nation with the lowest hunter satisfaction....

PGC should be proud that this is out there....
Old 06-23-2009, 11:34 AM
Banned

Or these: Where to begin?
Another link....
http://www.centredaily.com/sports/story/1330969.html
And another.....
.....And another..
...all of these speaking of hunter disgust...
and another.
ANOTHER
AND ANOTHER....
And another.
Another...
Another
another...
another....
another....particularly funny one....
ANOTHER....
ANOTHER
Pa license sales

Found in about 5 minutes and not even the tip of the iceberg concerning posts that at the least mention hunter dissatisfaction here, or are otherwise related to low hunter satisfaction. Would be interesting to see how many links of that nature could be found. Im guessing posting them all would be a 24/7 365 day a year full time job.
Old 06-23-2009, 03:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

I am guessing corny is actually Forrest gump
Old 06-23-2009, 04:48 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Or these: Where to begin?
Another link....
http://www.centredaily.com/sports/story/1330969.html
And another.....
.....And another..
...all of these speaking of hunter disgust...
and another.
ANOTHER
AND ANOTHER....
And another.
Another...
Another
another...
another....
another....particularly funny one....
ANOTHER....
ANOTHER
Pa license sales

Found in about 5 minutes and not even the tip of the iceberg concerning posts that at the least mention hunter dissatisfaction here, or are otherwise related to low hunter satisfaction. Would be interesting to see how many links of that nature could be found. Im guessing posting them all would be a 24/7 365 day a year full time job.
Corn,first: I checked through the links you posted and I must say.I don't see those links carrying much clout. They would have had they all been up to date.Butsome are five years old. Enough about the links. I'll ask you this instead.Each year,the PGC sales a certain amount of antlerless tags per WMU. Each year,most of the WMU's tag allotments are sold out. They are also sold out fairly fast! "If", we have so many disgruntled hunters in Pa. as being claimed by some. Who then is buying all these antlerless tags and harvesting the deer? If the deer numbers are so low? Why then are hunters buying antlerless tags? Why are the hunters using the tag and harvesting a deer?[/align]
Old 06-23-2009, 06:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bowtruck

I am guessing corny is actually Forrest gump
Naw, but with a half dozen more years of schooling, he could be
Old 06-24-2009, 12:04 PM
Banned

"Corn,first: I checked through the links you posted and I must say.I don't see those links carrying much clout."

I didnt ask for an opinion, though to each his own. They are as was stated. Nothing more. Nothing less. Hunter satisfaction is in the gutter. You dont have to like it.

"They would have had they all been up to date. But some are five years old."

They are ALL since the deer sham began. And that was the point. There are plenty enough from 07,08,09 a helluva lot which i didnt post. When I get paid by the hour for the huge undertaking, I might then think about posting EVERYTHING. Till then, your Yahoo or Google search feature works as well as mine does. Let me know if you have trouble locating them. Im sure just about anyone on this site, even those from across the country could help you find them. LOL..

" Enough about the links. I'll ask you this instead. Each year,the PGC sales a certain amount of antlerless tags per WMU. Each year,most of the WMU's tag allotments are sold out. They are also sold out fairly fast! "If", we have so many disgruntled hunters in Pa. as being claimed by some. Who then is buying all these antlerless tags and harvesting the deer?"

Many reasons. Stupidity or lack of understanding on the part of some. Most certainly arent "educated" in depth on game management, and I see no problem with that. Greed on the part of others. Then again, some see the problems we have, yet strongly wish to harvest a deer. Its a big deal for them to do so. When its legal, who are you to judge them? Pgc is paid to manage the herd. Not them.

"If the deer numbers are so low? Why then are hunters buying antlerless tags? Why are the hunters using the tag and harvesting a deer? "

I purchase 2 or 3 antlerless every year with zero intent to use. Others do as well, and still more simply do not buy them. With 900,000 hunters, less than half intending to use their tags would still be more than the total numbers of most states hunters.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:09 PM
Banned

"I am guessing corny is actually Forrest gump "

Gee, thats original. Considering Ive called you that about half a dozen times in the last few months. LOL. Real independent thinker here folks! lmao.

Though I do think most Pennsylvania hunters would rather trust our deer herd to Forest Gump than Pgc. I dont believe Forest is a corrupt econut flower sniffer..

Btb says: "Naw, but with a half dozen more years of schooling, he could be"

The mere thought that I might one day be as wise, intellectual, and educated as you is what keeps me going from day to day. LMAO!
Old 06-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Banned

A real "MUST READ". the truth behind the deer sham audit

Very good informative site, pointing out the corrupt nonsense: GOOD LINK

Letter from Sportsmens group of 100,000 Plus pretty much sums it up: Read and weep.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Banned

Little "off topic" but worth a look.... We all know the idiots at audubon were VERY intstrumental in the formation of our deer sham plan, but does everyone also know that is who has structured the format basis of our "deer audit"? LOL. An audit whos basically sole purpose was supposed to address hunters high rate of dissatisfaction. Dissatisfaction caused by the deer plan AND AUDUBONS INPUT. Wll looky who pulled the harp strings on the audit. Being sure that it is not done in a way that might actually HELP hunter interests.

fox guarding hen house.

Quick Reply: PA DEER MANAGEMENT SEARCH ON YAHOO.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.