Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

WHAT IS BEST FIX FOR THE BROKEN SYSTEM IN PA??

Old 06-04-2009, 02:15 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: WHAT IS BEST FIX FOR THE BROKEN SYSTEM IN PA??

You're not off on a tangent Steel. I agree with you. There are no good choices on this poll.
Not that the PGC couldn't use an overhaul. Of course they can. But all the choices listed leave much to be desired and I'm sure that was the intent.

near 300 hits but only ten votes tells us that many feel the same way.

The general legislature having more influence isn't the answer but neither is the present BOC appointment by political favor policy.

Not sure what the answer is but it sure isnt within the choices above.
Old 06-04-2009, 03:48 AM
Typical Buck

[/align]WTF is up with you?You have been on the rampage about the Pgc deer program and you make these statements.
[/align]You always make this claim- I kill my buck every year in archery season.
[/align]
[/align]Then this little reply-Oh...I'm gonna hunt Jim. Don't you worry about that. LOL Regardless of the money or the reduction.

[/align]
[/align]Corn, I take back my statement that someone pizzed in your cheerios. Undoubtedly,you spiked them! I don't know what your on,butget some help before you crash and burn!Hope you get better soon!
[/align]
Old 06-04-2009, 04:49 AM
Nontypical Buck

Why fix what isn't broken?
Old 06-04-2009, 12:05 PM
Banned

"You're not off on a tangent Steel. I agree with you. There are no good choices on this poll. "

Sorry Btb, but thats not even close to what the man said. Going off on a tangent was meant to be going off topic somewhat (in case you didnt know) and he said nothing of being no good choices. In fact, I was VERY torn going back in forth between about 3 of them myself.

"Not that the PGC couldn't use an overhaul. Of course they can. But all the choices listed leave much to be desired and I'm sure that was the intent."

These forums have the incredible feature of allowing others to add their 2cents by typing it in. You couldve added yours but instead you choose to whine about everyone esles.

"near 300 hits but only ten votes tells us that many feel the same way. "

Hardly considering the same people + nonvoting visitors make "hits". See all other polls they all have very high numbers of hits and comparatively few votes no matter the topic. Also alot of people reading dont even hunt Pa and probably couldnt care less. This is the northeast forum, not the pa forum. Then, of course there are those who have other ideas as "fixes" and thats fine too. Btw, I count 12.

"The general legislature having more influence isn't the answer but neither is the present BOC appointment by political favor policy.
Not sure what the answer is but it sure isnt within the choices above."

You're nuts. I see number four as probably imho most important. But in fact the "best answer" would most likely entail a combination of those above... Number one for starters for short term fix. Since politics are so involved anyway no harm no foul. Put a patch on the hole until stronger measures can be taken. Only way to fight against all the politics involved is with the same. From there, we should jump directly to number 4. the cancers should be cut from the organization. I wont go into names, but I probably dont need to. then have a system set up where commissioners are VOTED in....that would get rid of the politics most claim we dont want right??? So wheres the problem in that now?

And finally once that, the most important issue has been taken care of, restructure the cac so that ANYONE, not just a stacked committee, can have say in herd size suggestion for each wmu.

Simple common sense management.... But then, this is Pennsyltucky land of nonsense and management idiocy.
[:'(]
Old 06-11-2009, 10:51 AM
Spike

Boy what a skewed poll from the start. That's like saying,
Do you like the color blue?
Yes__
Yes__
(check one)

All negative answers based on the poster (guru's) negative opinion, and HIS personal assumption (or wish is more like it) that the system is broken. Even though due to his haste to chastise the sportsmen/ women and their agency, he didn't specify what system he's speaking of.
But I guess that's what to expect from his many one sided polls that he creates for his ego's to vote in.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:50 AM
Banned

Do a search through the archives. There have been umpteen polls here in regards to issues such as licence fee increase, hunter satisfaction and others. All unbiased and all giving pgc supporting options. None have favored the Pa Gameless commission. NONE. I have also posted links from other sites to about a half dozen more. All show 70% of better against PGC's bs.

And in the real world, the pgc and dcnr employees make up a much smaller percentage of overall numbers than they do on these boards, so in the "real world" You are probably looking at even more against... 80-90%?? Anyone, I know noone who supports pgcs deer plan reduction...and I know a helluva lot of people from diverse backgrounds.

But admittedly I know no eco-extremist arseholes personally. They make up such a tiny minority of the overall population, I guess Im blessed not to be near any of their little "headquarters" LOL.[:'(]