Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Old 05-31-2009, 11:44 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Have fun working out there big guy! LOL

My Grandaughter can probably bench more than you can LOL

Old 05-31-2009, 11:55 AM
Banned

If your grand daughter can bench over 450, I'll give you my guns, my bow, and the keys to my truck. LMAO. Hell Ive give you the same bet with YOU HELPING her! LOL

...Course I guess that would be handicapping her, having to, along with the weight of the steel, also have to push up another 15 lbs of deadweight mush you call arms. (LOL)
Old 06-01-2009, 02:29 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"Corny, you can sit on huntingnet all afternoon discrediting people all day for all I care. "

And you can sit here all day looking for a pat on the back and congrats for your "whopper", LOL, but Id suggest making your own horn tooting post, or posting that pic in a "success thread" Instead of posting in in a "PA VOTED WORST IN NATION" thread trying to make a point that doesnt exist. LMAO.

BTW, I've spent exactly 10 minutes on this pc today. How bout you? I hate to once again intimidate the bearded fool, but today, Sunday is one of my "workout" days. Far from "sitting around", around five while you ride your nasty arse horse (LOL I hate horses) I'll be pushing steel plates working on the greek god body. (Sorry btb, dont go hide in the corner LMAO)He always gets skeered when he hears about that so just thought Id throw that in there. LMAO. Now go ride your horse Roy Rogers. LMAO.[:'(]

Well, Go pump your plates and flex for your self in the mirror if that turns you on. Just wondering, do you paint your toe nails the same color as your finger nails?
Old 06-01-2009, 03:13 AM
Giant Nontypical

Well, Go pump your plates and flex for your self in the mirror if that turns you on. Just wondering, do you paint your toe nails the same color as your finger nails?
ROTFLMAO!!!
Old 06-01-2009, 05:19 AM
Banned

...Thats your mammas hand Lone Ranger. LMAO.

"Well, Go pump your plates and flex for your self in the mirror if that turns you on."

And for patsy/pansy, nothing but a horse will do. LOL.
Old 06-01-2009, 05:49 AM
Banned

BTB, as much as you talk about homo erotic stuff, Its not hard to understand why you are so happy now that Patsy is as well. Maybe you two can hook up. LOL. That is if Patsy will get over his horse, and providing patsy just isnt another of your voting aliases. L-M-A-O!
Old 06-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Nontypical Buck

Cornhulio, where are you located/hunting? Just curious.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Banned

Curiosity killed the cat GentleBen.

Greene county. Why, does it matter? There is nowhere in Pennsylvania that hasnt been reduced far below carrying capacity, and the highest wmus average deer densities are below 25 owdpsm and declining. For the "best" areas of the state to be lower than any other states "best" areas, and our lowest being lower than any other states deer density goals...

Throw in the fact I find and kill my buck every year in spite of pgcs nonsense....does it really matter where I hunt? Pa sucks and is getting worse. Not something Im really interested in debating with you. Id imagine this is where you'd like to inform me of how great my area is no matter where I say? This is some of the absolute best habitat in the state, with one of the highest carry capacities, and the slaughter hasnt spared us, and is continuing despite claims of stabilization, according to annual reports. The deer plan is a sham and a blanket basically statewide failure.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

Um guys... If PA is such a bad deer hunting state, can someone explain this to me?

http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/pgc/lib/pgc/pdf/harvest_map/wmu_harvest_map_2008-09.pdf

The WMU called "2D" has the biggest harvest of antlered bucks, and a massive amount of does taken as well. I've said before, I'm originally from upstate NY. I have been all over PA, across PA, thru PA, and know the state pretty well. Way back in the day (i.e. the "old school" hunters), PA was legendary for deer hunting. People would come from about 3 states away just to hunt in PA! What happend???

Old 06-01-2009, 04:23 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

Well Pats, you're in good company! Just about anyone who isn't stompin mad because theres a few less deer in PA is a liar according to Corny.

If you ever decide to get over toward the ANF area, drop me a PM. It's another one of those "worst areas" LOL.
Will do that, execpt during deer season. Some one has to go after those post AR bucks[that offendsome people when you produce a pic of one, which doesen't help their agenda] back homebefore they die of old age.

Quick Reply: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.