Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Old 05-31-2009, 06:40 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Hmmm. We have one nonsensical photo of a "smaller" 2.5 year buck that was supposed to be smaller because it was the same age but we didnt have our fine program yet. And we have 2 pics of decent bucks, The likes of which can also be had from any state in the nation. And a pic from a taxidermist that gets bucks from half the state....Gee fellas. Im convinced! lMAO. Pa has to be greatest state in the nation. Whatever are the huge majority of Pa hunters thinking by not be satisfied? LMFAO!
The nonsensical photo is of a deer I killed in 2000. The later is one I killed in 08. The brute was killed by my neighbor 5 miles from home here in carbon county also last year . Just sharing my experiences over the last 10 years. Instead of congratulating me on the nicest buck to date , you rather call me a liar. Hunting is alot like business, There are guys that make sh#t happen when the going gets tough and there are guys who whine about it.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:48 AM
Banned

...And then there are those of us to do both.

And I never called you a liar. I basically insinuated you didnt have a clue what the hell you were talking about by comparing the pics as you did. You dont think there are a helluva lot of 2.5 year old bucks pre-2000 that are larger than the one you pictured? Unreal. Btw, Congrats on the buck..I guess. Sorry, Didnt know it was your best and were looking for back patting session. It seemed more as if you were trying to make some unsupported point. I also just assumed you were more "experienced" in regards to this discussion the way that you jumped right in with both feet making declarations. Some of us have taken so many "averagish" bucks of those caliber in the last couple decades that we sometimes take it for granted that there are semiskilled novices posting as well.

BTW, How about another "not poor because I have a picture" hunting state? New Jersey:
Old 05-31-2009, 07:00 AM
Banned

DELAWARE! LMAO!

Old 05-31-2009, 07:05 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: pats102862

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Hmmm. We have one nonsensical photo of a "smaller" 2.5 year buck that was supposed to be smaller because it was the same age but we didnt have our fine program yet. And we have 2 pics of decent bucks, The likes of which can also be had from any state in the nation. And a pic from a taxidermist that gets bucks from half the state....Gee fellas. Im convinced! lMAO. Pa has to be greatest state in the nation. Whatever are the huge majority of Pa hunters thinking by not be satisfied? LMFAO!
The nonsensical photo is of a deer I killed in 2000. The later is one I killed in 08. The brute was killed by my neighbor 5 miles from home here in carbon county also last year . Just sharing my experiences over the last 10 years. Instead of congratulating me on the nicest buck to date , you rather call me a liar. Hunting is alot like business, There are guys that make sh#t happen when the going gets tough and there are guys who whine about it.
Well Pats, you're in good company! Just about anyone who isn't stompin mad because theres a few less deer in PA is a liar according to Corny.

If you ever decide to get over toward the ANF area, drop me a PM. It's another one of those "worst areas" LOL. If you can believe it, theres even a outfitter who has the audacity to pull in hunters from as far as Europe and puts them on public land.

Here's a link to a "worst state" outfitter who must not have heard how bad it is LOL: http://www.alleghenywildernessoutfitter.com/

Heres a "worst" pic from last season!

Old 05-31-2009, 07:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

Here's a pic of Corny's best PA buck LOL..........

Old 05-31-2009, 07:16 AM
Giant Nontypical

And here's a pic of his best bucks from other states....

Old 05-31-2009, 08:05 AM
Typical Buck

I don,t need a pat on the back from anybody.Every deer and bull elk I killed I did it fair chase and earned evey one of them. Just sharing the trend that I been seeing the last 10 years. last year I had a 1.5 fork horn with a rack as big as that 2000 deer come under my tree several times. Well, its 12.00 noon, Corny, you can sit on huntingnet all afternoon discrediting people all day for all I care. As for me, I am going to take a walk , or horse back ride in the woods and collect data, yes bb2 data so I have a game plan when deer season comes around.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:24 AM
Banned

"Well Pats, you're in good company! Just about anyone who isn't stompin mad because theres a few less deer in PA is a liar according to Corny. "

No because I didnt call Pats a liar. You lie constantly and thats why you are a well known liar. Has nothing to do with deer. Few or otherwise. You lie, regardless of what its about, youre a liar.
Old 05-31-2009, 10:26 AM
Banned

"Corny, you can sit on huntingnet all afternoon discrediting people all day for all I care. "

And you can sit here all day looking for a pat on the back and congrats for your "whopper", LOL, but Id suggest making your own horn tooting post, or posting that pic in a "success thread" Instead of posting in in a "PA VOTED WORST IN NATION" thread trying to make a point that doesnt exist. LMAO.

BTW, I've spent exactly 10 minutes on this pc today. How bout you? I hate to once again intimidate the bearded fool, but today, Sunday is one of my "workout" days. Far from "sitting around", around five while you ride your nasty arse horse (LOL I hate horses) I'll be pushing steel plates working on the greek god body. (Sorry btb, dont go hide in the corner LMAO)He always gets skeered when he hears about that so just thought Id throw that in there. LMAO. Now go ride your horse Roy Rogers. LMAO.[:'(]

Old 05-31-2009, 10:27 AM
Banned

And here is all the posts BTB has ever told the truth on, : " ERROR---POSTS REQUESTED DO NOT EXIST ON SERVER... ".

LMAO!

One day when you grow up, shave that nasty pubic hair from your mug, learn how to hunt, quit relying on going to the midwest and shooting fish in a barrel, maybe you'll actually gain some skill, learn how to hunt, and be 1/15th the hunter i am. Then again, maybe not. LMAO.

BTW, I found the pic of that time you found out the deer had eaten 2% of your local forests hobblebush: [ul]

Quick Reply: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.