Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Old 05-30-2009, 06:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

et me give you a big hint: As I said earlier, big mistake relying on stats.
It is an even bigger mistake to rely on the opinions of an individual trophy hunter who needs ARs to help him get his trophies. We always had 2.5+ in PA and there is no evidence that shows our 2.5+ buck are any bigger now than before ARs. But, guys like you sing the praises of a plan that reduced the buck harvest by 40%.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Typical Buck

A pre AR 2.5+ year old

A post AR 2.5 +year old

IfPa.is the worst deer state in the nation I'll take it.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:31 PM
Giant Nontypical

Nice Buck Pats!

Like you said, PA sucks guys don't bother hunting here! especially in 2B 2D and 2F

No bucks like this in PA!

Old 05-31-2009, 04:08 AM
Nontypical Buck

Would someone post a pic of the roughly 80K fewer bucks that aren't being harvested each year due to the new and improved deer management?
Old 05-31-2009, 05:02 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Would someone post a pic of the roughly 80K fewer bucks that aren't being harvested each year due to the new and improved deer management?
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, I posted three, keep typing
Old 05-31-2009, 05:09 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

While that request is impossible to fulfill, We can get close.

Here are the results of some of those bucks that didnt die wearing their first ever set of antlers. The photo is from a 2G taxidermist. The "worst" zone in the worst state LMFAO!!

Pa is the worst deer state! Go somewhere else!

Old 05-31-2009, 06:04 AM
Banned

Hmmm. We have one nonsensical photo of a "smaller" 2.5 year buck that was supposed to be smaller because it was the same age but we didnt have our fine program yet. And we have 2 pics of decent bucks, The likes of which can also be had from any state in the nation. And a pic from a taxidermist that gets bucks from half the state....Gee fellas. Im convinced! lMAO. Pa has to be greatest state in the nation. Whatever are the huge majority of Pa hunters thinking by not be satisfied? LMFAO!
Old 05-31-2009, 06:10 AM
Banned

Here is some of your kind of "proof"... LOL

Link to story and pic http://www.southeasternoutdoors.com/outdoors/hunting/article/florida-deer-georgia-hunter.html

There. A buck bigger than all those dinks pictured. Where taken? FLORIDA! LMAO! Does that mean Florida is a good deer state? No. Do you pictures mean Pa is? LMAO, HELL NO! LOLOLOL.
Old 05-31-2009, 06:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

The solution is obvious.............

Simply get the hell out of PA and make everyone happy
Old 05-31-2009, 06:36 AM
Banned

Everyone...Now would that be the pgc and econuts?? Or the timbermen & dcnr clowns?. Or maybe by everyone you meant all the aforementioned. LMAO. Yeah, we should break our backs trying to make those factions even happier! God knows they've been the ones that have had to "take it on the chin" these last several years. LMAO!

The hundreds of thousands of pissed off hunters in the state would still be so, and my untimely departure would be meaningless. How about some responsible management to address real problems? Oh, my bad, then you environmental extreme fellers wouldnt have your hobble bush and trillium! [:'(]

......Y-A-W-N... Sorry you didnt like my pic, as it completely deflated the asnine claims you based on yours!! LMAO. You are too easy. Like a huntnet debate punching bag. Why not drag some of those "know-it-alls" from the other site over here to help you? This is not challenging my intellect AT ALL, and It might get rusty from lack of use.

Quick Reply: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.