Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Old 06-15-2009, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

ORIGINAL: pats102862

ORIGINAL: ManySpurs

who cares about all that crap?
That right. Who cares about all that crap. Not me. What worries me the most is that there are people in our deer woods carrying lethal weapons that ain't even got the smarts enough to puntuate or use a CAPS key.God help us.[X(]
then stay in front of your computer if thats what worries you there is no deer in the woods anyway
Don't you mean "thereARE no deer in the woods anyway"?
Old 06-15-2009, 04:57 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

When you have such a huge number p-oed hunters, declining at double the national average, the commission is being sued, audited and prevented a fee increase, its not debatable, there are problems.
That ain't the worst of it either. I was at the hardware store today and noticed a gentleman purchasing a new hunting license. Danged thing looked like an accordion the way it was folded up. Worst part is, the danged tags didn't even have holes punched in them. Guess they figure the kill will be low enough this year that nobody will need the tag anyhow.[:-]
Check the tags again. They are punched. As is every fold of that yellow Tyvek or whatever stuff they print the license on. Heck even your fishing license has holes punched in it
My fishing license ain't got a single hole in it.[:'(]
Are you sure? It's a three sided D shaped die cut about one inch from each end in the center of both sides on mine.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:06 PM
Banned

"For the record,, my camp ID (btbowhunter56) was created on
April 14 so I could respond to a thread by blkpowder asking if I was OK. "

Yes, and was all innocent enough until you used it to vote on the poll. Something you had accused others of doing, completely unsupported, then YOU go ahead and do it?

"Heres the profile page feel free to check it out

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/showprofile.aspx?memid=127151"

Gee, how noble of you to show I wasnt lying that at least you had the "camp id" .

"No secrets here. I signed on once from a library because I had been at camp for over a week and didnt have my password for my regular screen name. I made one post answering blkpowder and signed off and never used it again. Check the log. I used that username once for 9 whole minutes."

Yes, and I was online that whole 9 minutes when you voted. There were multiple polls going on at the time. I couldnt say for sure on any of the others, but know at least one you voted on twice.

"Funny how Corny claims he "saw" me vote a poll with that name yet chose not to mention it for a couple of months don't you think? "

I mentioned it about a month ago, and plenty since. This is HARDLY the first time Ive brought it up. I didnt point it out IMMEDIATELY (though I did inform other members that you had immediately) at the time because you were kizzing my arse with your phony "truce" and not causing trouble, which you proposed, and stuck to until about 3 threads were made about not being satisfied with pgc policies, then you effectively ended it with personal attacks and lies when you had enough of the facts making pgc look less than truthful, and the deer plan less than miserable. You had no facts to back you position just as youd never had in the past, so you offered up more of what you had always offered up in the past. Nonsense, bs, lies and personal attacks.

"If I wanted to vote a poll by using an alias, why not use a screen name that wouldn't identify me?"

Who would know the difference after you voted unless their timing was impeccable and lucky?

" I used that new name because it was the only way to get on 100 miles from home. I told everyone who I was at the time when I posted that one post. Real deceptive on my part eh?"

No. But the voting was.

"As I said before, Cornboy flings the word liar around like a 6 year old"

Thats because you constantly lie like a 6 year old with your hand caught in the cookie jar. One lie leads to 75 quite quickly.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:12 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"For the record,, my camp ID (btbowhunter56) was created on
April 14 so I could respond to a thread by blkpowder asking if I was OK. "

Yes, and was all innocent enough until you used it to vote on the poll. Something you had accused others of doing, completely unsupported, then YOU go ahead and do it?

"Heres the profile page feel free to check it out

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/showprofile.aspx?memid=127151"

Gee, how noble of you to show I wasnt lying that at least you had the "camp id" .

"No secrets here. I signed on once from a library because I had been at camp for over a week and didnt have my password for my regular screen name. I made one post answering blkpowder and signed off and never used it again. Check the log. I used that username once for 9 whole minutes."

Yes, and I was online that whole 9 minutes when you voted. There were multiple polls going on at the time. I couldnt say for sure on any of the others, but know at least one you voted on twice.

"Funny how Corny claims he "saw" me vote a poll with that name yet chose not to mention it for a couple of months don't you think? "

I mentioned it about a month ago, and plenty since. This is HARDLY the first time Ive brought it up. I didnt point it out IMMEDIATELY (though I did inform other members that you had immediately) at the time because you were kizzing my arse with your phony "truce" and not causing trouble, which you proposed, and stuck to until about 3 threads were made about not being satisfied with pgc policies, then you effectively ended it with personal attacks and lies when you had enough of the facts making pgc look less than truthful, and the deer plan less than miserable. You had no facts to back you position just as youd never had in the past, so you offered up more of what you had always offered up in the past. Nonsense, bs, lies and personal attacks.

"If I wanted to vote a poll by using an alias, why not use a screen name that wouldn't identify me?"

Who would know the difference after you voted unless their timing was impeccable and lucky?

" I used that new name because it was the only way to get on 100 miles from home. I told everyone who I was at the time when I posted that one post. Real deceptive on my part eh?"

No. But the voting was.

"As I said before, Cornboy flings the word liar around like a 6 year old"

Thats because you constantly lie like a 6 year old with your hand caught in the cookie jar. One lie leads to 75 quite quickly.
Pure unadulterated BS. If you can find anyone here who believes you'd sit on something like that even for a month, I'll got some Florida swampland to sell em.

BTW, check the poll page. It's now apparent why your polls all have the mysterious early ending times.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:19 PM
Banned

Time of btb's post as the other alias: 4/14/09 11:55 AM. Time of his vote (which would be with his alias and therefore second vote), was 12:00:57, only 5 minutes after making his last post... the last vote on the poll before I pm'ed and asked Maverick to shut it down because it was being skewed. Mighty funny the poll ran for quite a while and most who wanted to vote already had by then, yet a vote just happen to come in during the tiny time frame btb was using his "camp id" lmao. Now I wouldnt call you a liar and cheat on account of that alone, even though thats a pretty HUUUGE coincidence. But lucky for me, I was on the site at the time. Unlucky for u I suppose. LMAO>[:-]

That can be easily seen by checking out the "do you support a fee increase for pgc at this time" thread started by Maverick.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:21 PM
Banned

"It's now apparent why your polls all have the mysterious early ending times."

Trying to deflect the finger pointing isnt gonna do you any good. Your a proven liar, having been pointed out MANY times and cheat.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:24 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ahhhh, the man of many alaises is your backup on this eh?

BTW, Maverick is the other poll creator who has the end time discrepancies. Very interesting.

BTW, check the poll thread. Your little game with the polls has been figured out.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:27 PM
Banned

Trying to deflect attention from yourself because you are being "owned" LMAO.

Liar and cheaters never prosper.
Old 06-15-2009, 05:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

Time of btb's post as the other alias: 4/14/09 11:55 AM. Time of his vote (which would be with his alias and therefore second vote), was 12:00:57, only 5 minutes after making his last post...
You'd be a fair storyteller if you werent so stupid. You missed by an hour with your fairy tale.

Here are the time stamps for that oneand only sign on. Sorry Corny, your fantasy simply does not add up.

Last Post 4/14/2009 12:55:00 PM

Last Login 4/14/2009 1:04:27 PM
Old 06-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Banned

You are the third post down on the link below. Tell you what, You tell me what time this post says you goofy lying sob. It says ELEVEN FIFTY FIVE. Whos the dumbarse now, and as usual? Dipchit.

BTB's LYING ARSE NAILED TO THE WALL! YET AGAIN

Quick Reply: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.