Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Old 06-15-2009, 03:18 PM
Banned

Default RE: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

"That poll was also altered. "

Again. LYING.

"I decided to look back through last several months here and found several polls where the last vote took place after the end of the poll. Guess who the poll author was in every instance except one? Yup, good old Corny."

Shows you I do it the same exactly as I stated. Sorry I didnt end the poll exactly as youd wish me to? WTF?[:'(] Just trying to take the heat off of the real topic here as you always do, no matter what the topic is, if its against pgc you try to side track it with nonsense. Taking peoples attention off of the ugly truths, or drive them away from the thread because of all the bickering.

"(the other was by a member who was confirmed by a mod to have 7 aliases and who doesnt post here any more) No I'm not implying that it was Corny."

Gee thanks for the disclaimer, but you are the only "character" that has indisputably voted more than once (even though you still were on the minority side of the poll LMAO) anyway, you got caught and embarrassed, and now trying to turn it around. Well sorry, but ya cant mess with the truth. IF youd have stuck with it as I have, you wouldnt be known as a crooked multiple voter (with your "camp id" lmfao!!)and an every day liar..[:'(]

"Be careful when you scream liar this time Corny. Would you like me to list them all? "

What? All your lies??? I dont think this board has enough bandwidth to have them all posted AGAIN.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:20 PM
Banned

BTW, I think you missed a few, and some of them were taken by the board administrators/owners themselves as is the case on Pa outdoor news, as well as other polls I havent listed:

Survey from PA OUTDOOR NEWS: DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE LAWSUIT DROPPED AGAINST PGC??? on 12/30/08 OUT OF 433 VOTES, 83% said. NO!!

Poll From Pa outdoors: IS PGC DOING A GOOD JOB? 79.3% said NO!!!!

Poll from Outdoor times: DO YOU WANT TO SEE PGC COMMISSIONERS TERMS REDUCED? 69.1% said YES!!

Poll from Grizzly Gary Message board: HAS PA'S HERD REDUCTION GONE TOO FAR? 78% SAID YES!
!!
Old 06-15-2009, 03:23 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

BTW, I think you missed a few, and some of them were taken by the board administrators/owners themselves:

Survey from PA OUTDOOR NEWS: DO YOU WANT TO SEE THE LAWSUIT DROPPED AGAINST PGC??? on 12/30/08 OUT OF 433 VOTES, 83% said. NO!!

Poll From Pa outdoors: IS PGC DOING A GOOD JOB? 79.3% said NO!!!!

Poll from Outdoor times: DO YOU WANT TO SEE PGC COMMISSIONERS TERMS REDUCED? 69.1% said YES!!

Poll from Grizzly Gary Message board: HAS PA'S HERD REDUCTION GONE TOO FAR? 78% SAID YES!
!!
Duck and dodge. Bob and weave.

I'm specifically talking about your polls on this forum. Most of which were ended before the last vote.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:27 PM
Banned

I didnt dodge anything. I listed even more polls which correlate with the topic of discussion this thread was intended. And yes, as you know, my polls are just as legit as all the others. Doesnt matter which you single out or look at collectively the result is the same.

The polls didnt "end before the last vote" as that is not possible. However it is possible to type in a time before the last vote to end a poll after the last vote.

but you know this. this is all your little "distraction" hoping some unknowing reader might be dumber than you and believe some kind of unknown "wrong-doing" which you still have yet to explain exactly what terrible thing I have done and how typing in an earlier time/date to end a poll, which is what you have to do if you dont put in an end date from the beginning, has anything to do with anything??. LMAO.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:30 PM
Giant Nontypical

Time will tell
Old 06-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

ORIGINAL: ManySpurs

who cares about all that crap?
That right. Who cares about all that crap. Not me. What worries me the most is that there are people in our deer woods carrying lethal weapons that ain't even got the smarts enough to puntuate or use a CAPS key.God help us.[X(]
Or spell?
I was just checkin' to see if'n you crackerheads wuz awake.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Banned

"Time will tell "

Great. I hope so. LOL. If you have not learned by now that my word is as good as gold and Im no liar, then you are dumber'n I thought.

I take it you have asked moderation or administration and are awaiting a reply on what the deal is with the times and my explanation?? I appreciate it. I would also appreciate it if you would reveal the results to us all publicly when you recieve it, along with an apology. Thank you in advance. LMFAO.[:-][:-][:-][:-]
Old 06-15-2009, 03:35 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

who cares about all that crap?
That right. Who cares about all that crap. Not me. What worries me the most is that there are people in our deer woods carrying lethal weapons that ain't even got the smarts enough to puntuate or use a CAPS key.God help us.[X(]
Or spell?
I was just checkin' to see if'n you crackerheads wuz awake.
We shore 'nuff wuz
Old 06-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Gee thanks for the disclaimer, but you are the only "character" that has indisputably voted more than once (even though you still were on the minority side of the poll LMAO) anyway, you got caught and embarrassed, and now trying to turn it around. Well sorry, but ya cant mess with the truth. IF youd have stuck with it as I have, you wouldnt be known as a crooked multiple voter (with your "camp id" lmfao!!)and an every day liar..[:'(]
Another flat out lie. Indisputable? Caught at what? If you had something we dang well know you'd have pasted it all over these boards in your usualk big bold type. You simply make this stuff up and repeat it till you declare it "proven". Just like your polls.
Old 06-15-2009, 03:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Godd*** guys... 28 pages and still going?

Here another point of view, which hopefully might help this thread.

I'd like to go try deer hunting in PA one of these days, sometime, somewhere, someplace...

Why would I want to?
- I've been all around PA, across PA, up PA, and well...hey, it's a nice state.
- I've seen deer while traveling with my wife and daughters. Nice healthy deer too!
- PA has the biggest deer harvest, the most hunters, and is 2nd only to Texas regarding hunting specs/ratios.

PA residents... Here are three travel routes I take all the time to visit relatives. (I'm originally from upstate NY... you can't get to upstate NY from VA without going thru PA (unless you want to go up to NJ, NY City, up around Albany, NY then swing around from there) ):

Wife's family in Buffalo, NY
Cut across VA up to I-81 near Front Royal/Winchester area.
Take I-81 to I-70 in Hagerstown, MD
Take I-70 up to Breezewood, PA to the PA Tnpk
Take PA Tnpk to Bedford, PA to I-99/Route 220
Take I-99/Route 220 up thru Altoona to Port Matilda, Route 322
Take Route 322 thru Philipsburg to Clearfield and I-80
Take I-80 west to DuBois to Route 219
Take 219 all the way up thru the Allegheny Forest and up to Buffalo, NY
...Did I pass by anyone's house in PA?

My sister & brother-in-law's big horse farm (upstate/central NY)
Take I-81straight thru PA...
(i.e. Harrisburg, Hazelton, Wilkes-Barre, Scranton)
...and get off in Binghamton, NY on Route 12.
Take Route 12 up past Sherburne, NY to the farm.

Aunts/Uncles/Cousins in the Finger Lakes region of NY
Take I-81up to Harrisburg onto Route 15
Take Route 15 all the way up thru Williamsport to Elmira, NY
Take Route Route 17 to Route 14 up along the Finger Lakes (Seneca Lake).

Sorry to get off topic a little bit, but, I happen to think PA is a great state with lots to offer. Maybe there are problems with deer hunting, maybe not. But from what I've seen while traveling thru, I'd like to try hunting in PA sometime. Like I said, I've seen deer while driving thru....BIG DEER! They are there, but not in the numbers that some people would want.

Quick Reply: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.