Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Old 06-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Banned

Default RE: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

I have backed it up already. Im not gonna spend the rest of tonight doing it again. Ive pointed out your changes of story MORE THAN ONCE. Once tonight where i pointed out some of the changes youve made(which you are well aware of and dont need "proof")[:'(] a few weeks..month maybe? ago, also. You changed your ridiculous story and got caught doing so and called on it previously. Im not hunting throught months worth of posts searching. Especially when you have probably long since edited everything out anyway.

I didnt paint myself into anything...LMAO. Those are your words. And most here know what "your words" are worth. Absolutely nothing. L-I-A-R! Now you can be a man for ONCE in your life and own up to it, or dont.... I frankly dont care.

But I think some self professed physical wreck, as well as emotionally screwed up liar might have more constructive things to do with his time...(like drooling and banging his head off the wall continually) than calling a man who is BY FAR his intellectual and physical superior and of unquestionable honesty and integrity a "coward". LMFAO! And for you a PROVEN LIAR to call out MY credibility is a joke and a half. Ive NEVER since Ive been a member here had any lie pointed out, because I dont tell them. Can you say the same? For even one day??? HELL NO![:'(]

Now go sit in a dark corner swaying from side to side or something quietly. Some of us are trying to have adult conversations in other threads. You are just being disruptive to the harmony of this site as usual.

Now you can insult and lie all you like, Im finishing up some things then hitting the bed. Try to keep further lies to 1000 or less.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

I have backed it up already. Im not gonna spend the rest of tonight doing it again. Ive pointed out your changes of story MORE THAN ONCE. Once tonight where i pointed out some of the changes youve made(which you are well aware of and dont need "proof")[:'(] a few weeks..month maybe? ago, also. You changed your ridiculous story and got caught doing so and called on it previously. Im not hunting throught months worth of posts searching. Especially when you have probably long since edited everything out anyway.

I didnt paint myself into anything...LMAO. Those are your words. And most here know what "your words" are worth. Absolutely nothing. L-I-A-R! Now you can be a man for ONCE in your life and own up to it, or dont.... I frankly dont care.

But I think some self professed physical wreck, as well as emotionally screwed up liar might have more constructive things to do with his time...(like drooling and banging his head off the wall continually) than calling a man who is BY FAR his intellectual and physical superior and of unquestionable honesty and integrity a "coward". LMFAO! And for you a PROVEN LIAR to call out MY credibility is a joke and a half. Ive NEVER since Ive been a member here had any lie pointed out, because I dont tell them. Can you say the same? For even one day??? HELL NO![:'(]

Now go sit in a dark corner swaying from side to side or something quietly. Some of us are trying to have adult conversations in other threads. You are just being disruptive to the harmony of this site as usual.

Now you can insult and lie all you like, Im finishing up some things then hitting the bed. Try to keep further lies to 1000 or less.
Thats it run away. You are the liar as well as acoward [:'(]

I'll help you out COWARD. You couldnt back this one up the first time you tried it......

Here's the first time I mentioned Greene County and one freind back in 2005....

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=965336&mpage=1

I mentioned it again 4 years later and by then they had some good results....

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3370005&mpage=26

You started twisting what I said and began your infantile accusations then and couldn't back it up. You never have and you never will because you are the one who can't tell the truth.

Post all the cute pictures and type all the tantrums you want but you have been busted cold! You arethe liar and a coward. Period.
Old 06-04-2009, 05:09 AM
Boone & Crockett

Guys, this has degenerated into something along the lines of a shouting match between my 5-year old son and semi-senile 70ish father.

I really would like to see some intelligent arguments backed with facts to support the assertion that deer hunting in PA is soooo bad, or soooo good, relative to other states.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:45 AM
Banned

BTB, I wasnt even a member here in 2004 or 2005 you lying jagoff!! Look at the date on my profile you asnine LIAR! We spoke on the subject about 4 times and ALL since my join date, because I just became a member in 2008. Its all either still there, or you edited or deleted.

You're right lans. I just dont like being addressed by proven liars about pure b.s. and trying to twist it around on others. And from now on, unless its an important issue, I'll overlook some of the meaningless petty lying from the arse-weasel.

Maybe we can get back on topic, maybe not. But I'll let the village idiot/liar have the last word on his lie...he can tell it how he likes...for what its worth.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Banned

"I really would like to see some intelligent arguments backed with facts to support the assertion that deer hunting in PA is soooo bad, or soooo good, relative to other states. "

Well Lans, in my opinion Pa sucks because the low density areas of the state are as low as any state in the countries herd goals, and the deer densities in the best wmus of the country are lower than the herd goals in the better areas other states. No matter how you look at it we are managing for lower deer densities compared to other states..

Our quality is declining with the herd. That is because so many fewer buck are being born to begin with.

As far as other states, Ive hunted several. I have not hunted one that I would conclusively say is worse than Pa with all things considered.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Boone & Crockett

As a PA thread groupie I am well aware of your opinion of the situation as well as others who have argued against your opinion. However, I would really be interested in seeing some sort of comparative statistics that truely demonstrate that PA is the "worst" or even one of the worst states in the nation for deer hunting. Not picking on you either because I would like to seefolks from the other side of the fence back-up their arguments that deer hunting in PA is actually goodwhen compared to all other states in theUnion.

If i was gonna make a pro/con argument I would be looking at things like overall deer population, harvest rates relative to hunting population, access to hunting ground, availability and costs of deer permits, bag limits, length of seasons, types of weapons that can be used, etc. I guess that quality of deer could come into play, but I would think that would only be a priority if you were arguing for best/worst trophy deer hunting.

Can any of you use that stuff to back your arguments whether it be pro or con about the status of deer hunting in PA, relative to all other states?
Old 06-04-2009, 04:47 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Lanse couche couche

As a PA thread groupie I am well aware of your opinion of the situation as well as others who have argued against your opinion. However, I would really be interested in seeing some sort of comparative statistics that truely demonstrate that PA is the "worst" or even one of the worst states in the nation for deer hunting. Not picking on you either because I would like to seefolks from the other side of the fence back-up their arguments that deer hunting in PA is actually goodwhen compared to all other states in theUnion.

If i was gonna make a pro/con argument I would be looking at things like overall deer population, harvest rates relative to hunting population, access to hunting ground, availability and costs of deer permits, bag limits, length of seasons, types of weapons that can be used, etc. I guess that quality of deer could come into play, but I would think that would only be a priority if you were arguing for best/worst trophy deer hunting.

Can any of you use that stuff to back your arguments whether it be pro or con about the status of deer hunting in PA, relative to all other states?

Here are the deer harvest facts for Pennsylvania and the surrounding states for last season. All of the harvests are expressed in harvests per square mile of land mass to make them comparable and posted in descending order.

State…………..harvest/sq. mile
Maryland………….10.28
Pennsylvania………7.49
Delaware…………..7.01
West Virginia……..6.74
New Jersey………..6.34
Ohio……………….6.15
New York…………4.72

R.S.Bodenhorn
Old 06-04-2009, 05:13 PM
Nontypical Buck

Unfortunately that data is totally meaningless unles one knows the number of SMs of suitable deer habitat and that is why it is next to impossible to determine the quality of deer hunting in one state versus another.
Old 06-04-2009, 06:07 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Unfortunately that data is totally meaningless unles one knows the number of SMs of suitable deer habitat and that is why it is next to impossible to determine the quality of deer hunting in one state versus another.

Really!

I would rather conclude that states with the highest deer harvests must also have a good supply of deer. I would equally conclude that states with the most deer probably also have the most deer habitat. You aren’t suggesting the deer can live in high numbers where there is no habitat are you?

R.S. Bodenhorn
Old 06-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: R.S.B.

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Really!

I would rather conclude that states with the highest deer harvests must also have a good supply of deer. I would equally conclude that states with the most deer probably also have the most deer habitat. You aren’t suggesting the deer can live in high numbers where there is no habitat are you?

R.S. Bodenhorn

Hmmmm! I was thinking that the number of licensed hunters in a given state might influence the number of kills a little.

Silly me!

How many licensed hunters does PA have?

How many are in the other states?

I'd think that might play into those deer kill numbers. Are we comparing apples to oranges?

Only someone from the PGC would forget what a roll hunters play.

Quick Reply: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.