Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Old 06-03-2009, 10:43 AM
Banned

Default RE: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

"There you go again! everything that you don't want to hear is a lie eh"

No...Just 99.9% of everything you say. After mentioning the bogus story several times in the last few months its changed 10 times (LOL) I already pointing that out, too, several times in the past and once again in one of my last couple of posts. SO despite acting stupid, you are well aware of exactly what I am saying!.

And yes, you are pathetic. A pathetic whiner and liar who when dealt better than youve given, you cry for mommy. Furriest faced 6 year old Ive seen in my entire $@^#% life! LOL.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"There you go again! everything that you don't want to hear is a lie eh"

No...Just 99.9% of everything you say. After mentioning the bogus story several times in the last few months its changed 10 times (LOL) I already pointing that out, too, several times in the past and once again in one of my last couple of posts. SO despite acting stupid, you are well aware of exactly what I am saying!.

And yes, you are pathetic. A pathetic whiner and liar who when dealt better than youve given, you cry for mommy. Furriest faced 6 year old Ive seen in my entire $@^#% life! LOL.
Well LIAR, If I saidall that here as you claim, you owe us proof.
Provide the links to prove what you claim. Otherwise you are the liar. have fun finding what isn't there!! LOL
Old 06-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Banned

Ive already pointed that out. Im not playing your games for hours hunting down every post about the subject in the last 3-4 months or so... Ive already pointed out our conversations and how they went previously...and previously like the liar you are, and as your doing now, you lied. Your editing skills are also legendary. [:'(] Put on a show if you like, anyone who matters knows exactly what you are all about. A lying joke.

And YOU accusing ME of lying is rich.... LMAO. There isnt a man on this planet that tells the lies that you do.
Old 06-03-2009, 12:22 PM
Giant Nontypical

I guess saying put up or shut up is silly because we all know you'll never shut up.

Thanks, however for painting yourself into the corner and proving who the real liar is.

Old 06-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Banned

"I guess saying put up or shut up is silly because we all know you'll never shut up"

And you never "put up". Lmao.

Old 06-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Giant Nontypical

Stop?

Stop what? Demanding that you back up yet another false accusation? Not a chance jackass!

On the other hand, I would be persuaded stop if you simply apologize and admit that your accusation was a flat out bald face lie.

It's your choice.

My money isbettin that you'llkeep on sawing that limb while you're out on it.

Old 06-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Banned

"Stop? Stop what? Demanding that you back up yet another false accusation? Not a chance jackass!"

"

We see who the jackass is just by your reply here alone....LOL. Too dang stupid to see the pic and figure out that its saying....Follow closely now.... S-T-O-P + picture of a L-I-O-N.

Stop+LIon. Stop lion. Which you shouldve figured out to be Stop Lying. LMAO. LIke teaching kindergarten. LOL

"On the other hand, I would be persuaded stop if you simply apologize and admit that your accusation was a flat out bald face lie."

I lied? You've gotta be kidding me LMAO!. Youve lied about that story so damn much the next time you tell it the hunters are liable to be BB and RSB! LOL. I dont know if you forget from one day to the next or your lying problem really is that bad, but I think I know which it is after seeing so many other mistruths that most definately were not "mistakes" due to forgetfulness. IF you were an honest sort, You would just apologize for lying all the time and not do it again. Im sure hell will freeze over first, plus I dont need or want an unsincere apology from you anyway.

"It's your choice. "

And I made it. The only choice anyone would have made other than you. The truth.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:05 PM
Banned

....You + Religion. LMAO.
Old 06-03-2009, 04:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

I hunted Greene Co since 1984. There is a big difference in how many deer there use to be and how many there are now. There are less now. Lots less

A couple years ago that EHD took a huge toll. That disease really crippled the deer population. The disease didn't follow seasons, antler restrictions or bag limits. It didn't limit hours or quit on Sundays.

There were dead deer everywhere. The property owner, where I hunt couldn't open his windows the smell was so bad.

He use to allow anyone to hunt and was in some kind of co op thing with the PGC. He ask if they were changing the seasons or anything because of the huge toll on the deer population. they said, NO!

Today his land is posted and he is disgusted with the PGC.

He still lets me hunt

2008's buck

Nice Buck!

Hatchet Jack
Old 06-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

"Stop? Stop what? Demanding that you back up yet another false accusation? Not a chance jackass!"

"

We see who the jackass is just by your reply here alone....LOL. Too dang stupid to see the pic and figure out that its saying....Follow closely now.... S-T-O-P + picture of a L-I-O-N.

Stop+LIon. Stop lion. Which you shouldve figured out to be Stop Lying. LMAO. LIke teaching kindergarten. LOL

"On the other hand, I would be persuaded stop if you simply apologize and admit that your accusation was a flat out bald face lie."

I lied? You've gotta be kidding me LMAO!. Youve lied about that story so damn much the next time you tell it the hunters are liable to be BB and RSB! LOL. I dont know if you forget from one day to the next or your lying problem really is that bad, but I think I know which it is after seeing so many other mistruths that most definately were not "mistakes" due to forgetfulness. IF you were an honest sort, You would just apologize for lying all the time and not do it again. Im sure hell will freeze over first, plus I dont need or want an unsincere apology from you anyway.

"It's your choice. "

And I made it. The only choice anyone would have made other than you. The truth.
You painted yourself right into a corner and now you're dodging the facts like the sniveling coward that you are. You readily accuse everyone of lying. Most of the time it's your reaction to a difference of opinion and no one bothers to get into the pissing contest. This time, you made an accusation that could easliy backed up if it were true. Of course it's not. You made the accusation, coward. Now back it up.

Of course it's obvious that you will continue to give the same lame excuses because you can't back it up.

Quick Reply: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.