Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Old 06-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Curiosity killed the cat GentleBen.

Greene county. Why, does it matter? There is nowhere in Pennsylvania that hasnt been reduced far below carrying capacity, and the highest wmus average deer densities are below 25 owdpsm and declining. For the "best" areas of the state to be lower than any other states "best" areas, and our lowest being lower than any other states deer density goals...

Throw in the fact I find and kill my buck every year in spite of pgcs nonsense....does it really matter where I hunt? Pa sucks and is getting worse. Not something Im really interested in debating with you. Id imagine this is where you'd like to inform me of how great my area is no matter where I say? This is some of the absolute best habitat in the state, with one of the highest carry capacities, and the slaughter hasnt spared us, and is continuing despite claims of stabilization, according to annual reports. The deer plan is a sham and a blanket basically statewide failure.
I got a buddy that just bought a camp down there somewhere, he seems to love it. I may be out to hunt it this fall, maybe we can get together and have tea.
Old 06-02-2009, 06:46 PM
Giant Nontypical

Never hunted Greene myself but I have two buddies that bring home nice bucks regularly from a SGL down there. They hunt a SGL but they get in the backside somewhere from private ground and they tell me there's still way too many deer down there. Of course, they don't seemany hunters because they're hunting the back side of it.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:28 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Patsy/Lone Ranger...Sorry, cant help ya find nail polish you are looking for. Btb might help ifn you can love him more than your horse. LMAO.

It would be Pat/ Clint E... A man gots to know his limitations and the Pa. deer management programhelped you find yours.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:21 AM
Banned

Patsy/pansy, Im still successful and probably a helluva lot moreso than you, But still, you are right. The deer management plan has surpassed the limitations to my patience with the fraudulent game commission, absolute nonsense and extreme management practices, and the few lying econut supporters. Nothing more, nothing less. And comparing YOU to Clint is like comparing Michael Jackson to Arnold Shwarzenneggar. Laughable at best. (LOL)

Btb, you've told that lie before. Try a new one. It started out as a well managed lease, then it wasnt, now its too many deer, next week it'll be just right. then it was they just started hunting there, and two weeks later it was "REGULARLY bring home big bucks"...More lies but what would one expect from you?.

Ben says; " I may be out to hunt it this fall, maybe we can get together and have tea."

Sounds good to me. Dont care much for tea unless its iced, and if that "wink" was supposed to make me read more into it than hunting and drinking tea, I'll let you know Im not into any of that homo crap, and if its intended as you trying to be a tough-guy, I'll gladly meet you so i can laugh in your face while the pizz runs down your leg.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

Patsy/pansy, Im still successful and probably a helluva lot moreso than you, But still, you are right. The deer management plan has surpassed the limitations to my patience with the fraudulent game commission, absolute nonsense and extreme management practices, and the few lying econut supporters. Nothing more, nothing less. And comparing YOU to Clint is like comparing Michael Jackson to Arnold Shwarzenneggar. Laughable at best. (LOL)

Btb, you've told that lie before. Try a new one. It started out as a well managed lease, then it wasnt, now its too many deer, next week it'll be just right. then it was they just started hunting there, and two weeks later it was "REGULARLY bring home big bucks"...More lies but what would one expect from you?.

Ben says; " I may be out to hunt it this fall, maybe we can get together and have tea."

Sounds good to me. Dont care much for tea unless its iced, and if that "wink" was supposed to make me read more into it than hunting and drinking tea, I'll let you know Im not into any of that homo crap, and if its intended as you trying to be a tough-guy, I'll gladly meet you so i can laugh in your face while the pizz runs down your leg.

< Message edited by Cornelius08 -- 6/3/2009 7:59:22 AM >
The world according to Corny....

Anyone who disputes him is a liar, a homo, a weakling, an econut, a nut case etc etc etc...........

He's the best hunter here according to him but yet he whines that he now has to "hunt his arse off" to get his buck........

The ranting tantrums have failed so now it's a veiled threat directed at another member...........

Whats next???????????
Old 06-03-2009, 06:48 AM
Banned

"The world according to Corny....

Anyone who disputes him is a liar, a homo, a weakling, an econut, a nut case etc etc etc........... "

No...and comments like that are why you are a LIAR. Because you lie. And all other comments were used in retaliation for similar insults from you or other.

"He's the best hunter here according to him"

Yes....so LOL?

" but yet he whines that he now has to "hunt his arse off" to get his buck........ "

Thats not the reason I "whine" and you know it. There is a helluva lot more substance to our complaints than that...but no...youre not a liar...I call you that unfairly! LMAO!.

"The ranting tantrums have failed so now it's a veiled threat directed at another member........... "

He he he. Yeah. Hardly liar. I was asking his intentions of HIS "veiled thread directed at another member" or maybe you thought he was asking me to drink tea?? even though he added a "wink" and we'd been trading insults up until that point? LMFAO. Nooooo.... Btb isnt a liar.... I make unfair accusations about his honesty! LMAO!

BTW, wheres the threat?? I simply stated he'd piss his pants upon SEEING me IF that was HIS intent to do ME bodily harm! LMAO. Im sure you understood but being the decietful lying type that you are... SO you can quit bawling foul you shameless crybaby LMAO!..

"Whats next??????????? "

Your lying will end for one post? Yeah, I know I know. Not likely...

Your whining will cease perhaps?....Didnt think so...

Or maybe you might wanna quit your pathetic attempt at making things up and twisting facts, trying to get me into trouble for absolutely nothing when you cause more trouble here than anyone and your wet dream is to have me booted because I speak out the truth on your gameless commission?....LMAO, I think your comments of crying foul, which were basically directed at the fine moderation and administration here are very insulting to their intelligence, and it seems you think they are blind and stupid and not able to see and comprehend written words, or you wouldnt have made the ridiculous attempt at lying and purposely misrepresenting what was stated.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:58 AM
Nontypical Buck

I hunted Greene Co since 1984. There is a big difference in how many deer there use to be and how many there are now. There are less now. Lots less

A couple years ago that EHD took a huge toll. That disease really crippled the deer population. The disease didn't follow seasons, antler restrictions or bag limits. It didn't limit hours or quit on Sundays.

There were dead deer everywhere. The property owner, where I hunt couldn't open his windows the smell was so bad.

He use to allow anyone to hunt and was in some kind of co op thing with the PGC. He ask if they were changing the seasons or anything because of the huge toll on the deer population. they said, NO!

Today his land is posted and he is disgusted with the PGC.

He still lets me hunt

2008's buck

Old 06-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Banned

"I hunted Greene Co since 1984. There is a big difference in how many deer there use to be and how many there are now. There are less now. Lots less "

Yep. Thats what most here are seeing. Also what the pgc annual reports show. Some of the reduction was definately warranted, but not to the current extent, and not warranted to continue especially when the goal for 4 years has been "stabilization" yet according to those same annual reports, the reduction has continued....and nothing done to address it.

"A couple years ago that EHD took a huge toll. That disease really crippled the deer population. The disease didn't follow seasons, antler restrictions or bag limits. It didn't limit hours or quit on Sundays."

Yes, some areas were hit VERY BAD. In fact many areas are FAR from recovered to previous levels. Some areas were absolutely devastated.

"He use to allow anyone to hunt and was in some kind of co op thing with the PGC. He ask if they were changing the seasons or anything because of the huge toll on the deer population. they said, NO! "

Yep. Im aware of a few farms that shut down hunting due to ehd (and the pgc supporters think farmers want all the deer dead!). Im also aware of farms that closed the door to hunters because of declining herd prior to the ehd outbreak. Didnt want the hassle of regulating all the hunters and the ungodly amounts of doe tags being used. Lot easier to just say no I guess to preserve the hunting quality for friends and family.

Btw, nice pics windwalker.
Old 06-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Banned

Double post!!![:'(]
Old 06-03-2009, 10:23 AM
Giant Nontypical

There you go again! everything that you don't want to hear is a lie eh?

You can't possibly know the two guys I spoke of so you just make stuff up. Pathetic[:'(]

Quick Reply: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.