Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Old 06-01-2009, 04:31 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

"People would come from about 3 states away just to hunt in PA! What happend???"

Come from 3 states? Heck people came from Quebec to hunt in Potter County in the 70's and 80's. I subscribed to the Potter Enterprise back then, entered the bick buck contest. I believe they scored racks by inside spread and number of points. 32-34 total points was a typical winner (i.e. 10 points, 22" spread). We had big bucks then and small ones as well.

Old 06-01-2009, 04:33 PM
Giant Nontypical

I just realized Pats that you may have discovered the root of Corny's frustration.

Perhaps when that one chance at buck camelast season, he couldn't draw his bow because his nails weren't dry yet.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:29 AM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: BTBowhunter

I just realized Pats that you may have discovered the root of Corny's frustration.

Perhaps when that one chance at buck camelast season, he couldn't draw his bow because his nails weren't dry yet.

I wonder if he uses real tree or mossy oak polish
Old 06-02-2009, 07:01 AM
Typical Buck

Old 06-02-2009, 07:31 AM
Giant Nontypical

You are one funny guyblkpowder

Old 06-02-2009, 07:51 AM
Boone & Crockett

Interesting http://money.cnn.com/2005/11/04/news/newsmakers/deer/
Old 06-02-2009, 11:24 AM
Banned

Ahhh. Lets see. WHere to start?

Ok. Liar first I guess. Doing what you do best (besides lie)...cheerlead. No independent input of thought. Typical pgc supporter.

Patsy/Lone Ranger...Sorry, cant help ya find nail polish you are looking for. Btb might help ifn you can love him more than your horse. LMAO.

Lans, thats dated 2004 till 2005. Thats OLLLLD. We have since dropped to I believe 4th or so last Id heard. Not that it matters. Pa has alot of roads and alot of drivers. Thats not gonna change anytime soon. THough you do bring up the point that insurance are one of the stakeholders getting their way along with the econuts.

Hilarious Blackpowder.... But not as funny as this classic "oldie but a goodie" from a few months ago. lol. Frothed at the mouth and pulled own hair out because Maverick called wco boddenhorn his first name....D ick. From Redneck/yellowbelly/brown nose/blackpowder:

"
Here is something for you,Mavd ick.
First I can't help invision you as a Slinky! You know,not really good for anything,but still can't help smile when you shove them down the stairs.
Here are some other thoughts!
Your soul purpose is to get on these forums and try to insult people in your childish ways. You are a Gastropoda,a Nematoda,Hippomorpha and a Mustela! If we took the collective stupidity of every low-life imbecile known since the evolution of man, it might be close to the complete lack of brain function you poses. If all of this went over your head, no doubt it did! There are many intelligent people on this forum and YOU AIN'T ONE of them! Maybe BTB,bawanajim and Doug. Even people I don't totally agree with,Cornelius,Screamin Steel and even bluebird. All the past mentioned have shown they poses intelligence and may help you with this one.. Most likely, you will be on your own. Playing with yourself as you sit behind the computer will come to a abrupt halt. You will be reading this with the most bewildered look, followed by an intelligent phrase,something like...."WTF" does he mean? After sitting their for hours, lowered head, uncoordinated movement and brain function, increased thirst and excessive drooling. Plus a dangerous rise in your blood pressure. I will make a suggestion! Slit your wrist, it will lower your blood pressure.

And remember:JESUS loves you but everyone else thinks you're an idiot. Have a nice day!"

Someone pizzed in MY wheaties?? Looks like someone took a healthy full fledge chit in yours!! LMAO...Now have fun with your pics kid...and i dont mean the dirty gay ones you surf between making posts!! Maybe you can find a pic of a crazy man who has patches of hair missing one eye pointing one direction the other the other direction in a contorted pose, with frothing drooling mouth saying something that summarizes the above? lol.

Also youre mistaken. I am 100% for ar. But you are right, the audit IS a sham. So is the gameless commission.
Old 06-02-2009, 01:32 PM
Typical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

Hilarious Blackpowder.... But not as funny as this classic "oldie but a goodie" from a few months ago. lol. Frothed at the mouth and pulled own hair out because Maverick called wco boddenhorn his first name....D ick. From Redneck/yellowbelly/brown nose/blackpowder:

"
Here is something for you,Mavd ick.
First I can't help invision you as a Slinky! You know,not really good for anything,but still can't help smile when you shove them down the stairs.
Here are some other thoughts!
Your soul purpose is to get on these forums and try to insult people in your childish ways. You are a Gastropoda,a Nematoda,Hippomorpha and a Mustela! If we took the collective stupidity of every low-life imbecile known since the evolution of man, it might be close to the complete lack of brain function you poses. If all of this went over your head, no doubt it did! There are many intelligent people on this forum and YOU AIN'T ONE of them! Maybe BTB,bawanajim and Doug. Even people I don't totally agree with,Cornelius,Screamin Steel and even bluebird. All the past mentioned have shown they poses intelligence and may help you with this one.. Most likely, you will be on your own. Playing with yourself as you sit behind the computer will come to a abrupt halt. You will be reading this with the most bewildered look, followed by an intelligent phrase,something like...."WTF" does he mean? After sitting their for hours, lowered head, uncoordinated movement and brain function, increased thirst and excessive drooling. Plus a dangerous rise in your blood pressure. I will make a suggestion! Slit your wrist, it will lower your blood pressure.

And remember:JESUS loves you but everyone else thinks you're an idiot. Have a nice day!"

I can't believe I said all that. Damn clever of me![/align]
Old 06-02-2009, 03:51 PM
Banned

Gotta admit you are a bit more entertaining and colorful than some of our "wannabe" comedians. LOL.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:15 PM
Typical Buck

You can hold your own too Corn! LOL[/align]

Quick Reply: PA VOTED WORST DEER STATE IN NATION

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.