Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

WRONG ON OWLS

Old 06-03-2009, 07:49 AM
Giant Nontypical

Default RE: WRONG ON OWLS

ORIGINAL: Windwalker7

Most likely I think it would be some sorta bird of prey. They pick apart their prey, while a fox would probably eat liver heart and stuff.

Were the guts found under a tree with posibly a horizontal limb above?
had to open my log book.out of 18 rabbits,2 were found away from homes with stomach out and fur,no rabbit and almost sure it was done at night.

4 were found at bird feeders right next to homes ,just pile of fur is found.those 4 were killed at NIGHT.my moultrie has snapped pictures of 2 fox hiding around these kills.also 1 owl has been heard 50 yds from this location at night.

also i found 2 dead grouse and usually these grouse are just below high power line poles in non home areas.grouse was there and stomach removed.i did see 3 rabbits hauled away by hawk and 1 by a turkey vulger alive in his claws.