Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Will The Audit Include

Old 05-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Will The Audit Include

Agreed Btb
Old 05-24-2009, 05:02 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bowtruck

alright see we can gain ground when we put some of the childish stuff behind.
Other than the name calling and mud slinging
No there shouldn't be connections but is anyone without them volunteered to do the job?
Spot on bowtruck.

I'm not saying that we should buy into the results when it's done. I bet that qualified contractor could be tied to either the PGC, or some other entity that would make the Cornboy cry foul.
The world of wildlife management is not that large. What is true is that the bird and cornboy have not come up with anything to discredit WMI except to say that they've worked with the PGC before. The other two bidders have also worked with or directly for the PGC.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:08 PM
Giant Nontypical

Ha ha ha BTB, you are such a friggin' tool, I dont know how youve learned to work a keyboard. (LOL) You have ZERO respect for usp or its president or their opinions, yet now all of a sudden their words are golden to you when its convenient to your lyin' arse? LMFAO....AND LMFAO a second time I quoted you on that, just so when you went back and read how stupid and asnine that statement really was, you couldnt edit it! LMAO a third time.!![8D]
My regard for the USP hasn't changed. I still think they are a gang of neanderthals who have been crying no deer for decades. I point out that they are OK with the audit simply to demonstrate exactl how ridiculous you and the bird look when you go even further out there in left field than even the USP dares to go!
Old 05-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Banned

They also took part in audubon nonsense deer bull****. They also promote Alt & Grunds nonsense on their website. They also had BRYON flipping Shissler the audubon nut/dcnr consultant/pgc deer team member work for them. They also have done projects with pgc. They have also had our newest pgc commission work for them(very timely and conveniently i might add).

They may as well have had audubon, dcnr and pgc do their own audit. Course Im sure you'd be fine with that too. LMFAO.[:'(]
Old 05-24-2009, 05:21 PM
Giant Nontypical

That description could fit all the bidding contractors fairly well. Maybe a different contract here or there or a different study or job in thepast but the same basic things could be said about all the bidders from what I've seen.

Havent heard who you would have approved of, but of course, I doubt that anyone exists that would meet your approval.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:23 PM
Nontypical Buck

The world of wildlife management is not that large. What is true is that the bird and cornboy have not come up with anything to discredit WMI except to say that they've worked with the PGC before. The other two bidders have also worked with or directly for the PGC.

Wrong again . I pointed out that WMI supports managing the herd for bio diversity rather than at the MSY carrying capacity. That is a clear bias in favor of DCNR, the timber industry and the Audubon and against the interests of hunters,
Old 05-24-2009, 05:28 PM
Giant Nontypical

ORIGINAL: bluebird2

Wrong again . I pointed out that WMI supports managing the herd for bio diversity rather than at the MSY carrying capacity. That is a clear bias in favor of DCNR, the timber industry and the Audubon and against the interests of hunters,
Wrong yourself!

A position supporting managementfor that considers all wildlife does not discredit them unless we're asking them for the best way toto run a deer farm.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:30 PM
Banned

"Havent heard who you would have approved of, but of course, I doubt that anyone exists that would meet your approval"

I'll say again. Anyone not STRONGLY affiliated with pgc and bryon shissler and gary alt and audubon and dcnr and....

post the info you've seen that shows that all the auditors were as you say, all the same with those particulars (and THOSE are the problems, not loose meaningless affiliations).

Thats what I thought. Just another btb rubber stamping of all that is pgc.

If wmi gives rational results and makes common sense recommendations that are clearly unbiased, I'll be the first to admit to being 100% wrong. But I dont see that as very likely.
Old 05-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Banned

"A position supporting management for that considers all wildlife does not discredit them unless we're asking them for the best way to to run a deer farm."

No more so than the current situation is the audubon freaks looking to have a 40 thousand square mile wildflower garden free of woods wrecker deer.
Old 05-25-2009, 03:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Wrong yourself!

A position supporting management for that considers all wildlife does not discredit them unless we're asking them for the best way to to run a deer farm.
Wrong again!!! I didn't say it would discredit WMI, I simply said it shows that the had a established bias toward managing the herd for biodiversity rather than timber production or the MSY CC. Just like QDMA has a bias for managing the herd at DDs that are double and triple the biodiversity CC in their attempt to get bigger racks.

Here is what WMI has to say about PA hunters.
Deer management in Pennsylvania lies within the interface of the three pillars
mentioned above and the PGC must address each independently and
comprehensively. Deer are a public resource and the public has the right to
understand and influence deer management goals. PA deer hunters are motivated
by their hunting experiences to influence deer management goals and feel SPECIAL
DISPENSATION because of their financial support to have their desires translated to
agency policy. And finally, the PGC must interact with the public, deer hunters and
the wild deer resource itself, only within a scientifically defendable program of
work.

Quick Reply: Will The Audit Include

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.