Community
Northeast ME, NH, VT, NY, CT, RI, MA, PA, DE, WV, MD, NJ Remember, the Regional forums are for hunting topics only.

Will The Audit Include

Old 05-24-2009, 04:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Will The Audit Include

alright this may be fun but it is childish
Old 05-24-2009, 04:14 PM
Banned

...and yet you havent let that stop you? (LOL)[:-]

Still waiting on your well thought out input on this subject. [:-]
Old 05-24-2009, 04:31 PM
Nontypical Buck

ORIGINAL: Cornelius08

...and yet you havent let that stop you? (LOL)[:-]

Still waiting on your well thought out input on this subject. [:-]
How do you or anyone else know what the audit will include until it is underway. And the people get info passed on to them.
If you are right when the audit is released i will be the first one to say
corne you were right. But i dont have the time to fret on a audit
that has yet to be completed
Old 05-24-2009, 04:36 PM
Banned

We dont even need bother complaining about results not yet given, when a 100% biased company is doing the audit and also concern that many things that matter wont even be planned to be addressed from the very start. Perhaps you can understand that buttsuck. When who is doing the audit is an issue, there is a legitimate complain PRE-audit.[8D]

Maybe you can understand with your limited capacity, but i highly doubt it seeing as how you are a closet pgc brown-nose, and it takes a special "kind" to blindly follow.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:42 PM
Nontypical Buck

LMAO Until they do the job you have no idea how they will perform
By law they may have to do certain things.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

We dont even need bother complaining about results not yet given, when a 100% biased company is doing the audit and also concern that many things that matter wont even be planned to be addressed from the very start. Perhaps you can understand that buttsuck. When who is doing the audit is an issue, there is a legitimate complain PRE-audit.[8D]

Maybe you can understand with your limited capacity, but i highly doubt it seeing as how you are a closet pgc brown-nose, and it takes a special "kind" to blindly follow.

Old 05-24-2009, 04:47 PM
Banned

Before we even talk about results, Before the audit even began, the auditor was not supposed to have connections to pgc. Case closed.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:55 PM
Nontypical Buck

alright see we can gain ground when we put some of the childish stuff behind.
Other than the name calling and mud slinging
No there shouldn't be connections but is anyone without them volunteered to do the job?
Old 05-24-2009, 04:56 PM
Giant Nontypical

Before we even talk about results, Before the audit even began, the auditor was not supposed to have connections to pgc. Case closed.

Even the prez of USP is OK with the choice and yet the Cornboy cries foul before even the first word comes out ofthe audit. Proof positive that your paranoidrantings and ramblingsdeserve not a second thought.
Old 05-24-2009, 04:59 PM
Banned

Bowtruck, it doesnt matter who. IF they are biased with pgc connections they SHOULDNT do it. Period. And i dont care if there are 15 other qualified candidates or not a single one.

BTB blurbs: "Even the prez of USP is OK with the choice and yet the Cornboy cries foul before even the first word comes out of the audit. Proof positive that your paranoid rantings and ramblings deserve not a second thought."

Ha ha ha BTB, you are such a friggin' tool, I dont know how youve learned to work a keyboard. (LOL) You have ZERO respect for usp or its president or their opinions, yet now all of a sudden their words are golden to you when its convenient to your lyin' arse? LMFAO....AND LMFAO a second time I quoted you on that, just so when you went back and read how stupid and asnine that statement really was, you couldnt edit it! LMAO a third time.!![8D]

Quick Reply: Will The Audit Include

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.